Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is your self worth based on how the opposite sex views you?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I hear this as a cope all the time from normies "lol imagine basing your whole self worth on how the opposite sex views you" is this true or not? Is our self worth really based on how toilets see us. Anyway bye bye

I definitely give them too much power over how I feel on a daily basis. I'm trying to work on it.

No that’s cucked. I was able to accomplish some cool things without any foids

Not really, No

My self worth? No. My sexual market value? Yes:fuk:

Unfortunately

when it comes to looks, yes. if a hole doesn't find you attractive, it's over.

not abilities or skills though.

A human life is objectively worthless. Any positive self worth would be irrational.

No. I value intelligence, and a polished intellect.

Why have I never had many problems with chatting with males of other races on the Internet? Simple: Objectivity and intelligence.

Morning

Gui

I hear this as a cope all the time from normies "lol imagine basing your whole self worth on how the opposite sex views you" is this true or not? Is our self worth really based on how toilets see us. Anyway bye bye
This will always play some aspect into self esteem because of the halo effect. However I try to cope and say im good enough.

Everyone wants social and sexual approval to at least some degree. At the end of the day why do normalfags want new stuff, better cars, better jobs, designer clothes, and more money? Because they want to be the envy of their male peers and sexually desired by women.

Finding a mate is basis of human existence, therefore societal norms are based around this goal. The way opposite sex does not devalue you in any factual way, but it affects how rest of the group perceives you. Men who are not able to attract a mate are viewed as inferior which has biological background, but in society there's many different bullshit labels attached to it. I used to believe that at least men did not devalue me based on my lack of experience with women, because I was still a good friend, a fun guy to be around, etc. but at the end of the day men will always compete between each other and inability to have a relationship will create a negative aura around yourself. How strong this aura may be depends on your other accomplishments, but you will never be viewed as an equal.

Finding a mate is basis of human existence, therefore societal norms are based around this goal. The way opposite sex does not devalue you in any factual way, but it affects how rest of the group perceives you. Men who are not able to attract a mate are viewed as inferior which has biological background, but in society there's many different bullshit labels attached to it. I used to believe that at least men did not devalue me based on my lack of experience with women, because I was still a good friend, a fun guy to be around, etc. but at the end of the day men will always compete between each other and inability to have a relationship will create a negative aura around yourself. How strong this aura may be depends on your other accomplishments, but you will never be viewed as an equal.

Not for me

No, i couldn't care less about what these inferior beings think of me, it's just that i'm a complete failure in every other aspect of life

I don't think it should.