Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is your room clean?

Do you clean your room bucko?

• Yes yes yes YES I am an ocd autist

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Here and there

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • No I rot in my own feces like a cynic

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • (GOD TIER) My mommy cleans it

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
SardonicArchmage

SardonicArchmage

The only one who will understand
★★★
5ED48252 09F8 4BBC A08D B391BFDCC8D3

Seriously do you clean your room or do you just rot in your own shit?

Pretty damn dirty, I leave a lot of stuff layed out, sometimes I try to clean it up but it just piles up the day after.

Usually part clean part messy.

It's relatively clean, though I can't say I've vacuumed in a while.

Yes yes yes YES I am an ocd autist​

I leave trash to amass but I take care of it after a week. It's a step ahead of letting a landfill take its place, which I've regrettably had happen before.

i have lots of dumb papers form school laying around

There's some sawdust laying around from chopping wood, and around 50 empty egg cartons since i eat alot of raw eggs. Aside from that it's pretty clean. My room is 23 square meters big.

There's some sawdust laying around from chopping wood, and around 50 empty egg cartons since i eat alot of raw eggs. Aside from that it's pretty clean. My room is 23 square meters big.
F651F84A E360 4BCA AFA3 2DA2645E5CA6

I have so many questions
Why somyou eat eggs raw? laziness?

I have so many questions
Why somyou eat eggs raw? laziness?
Cooking food creates 32 toxic byproducts and the eggs will digest slower, cooked fat is also bad for you. A raw egg digests in 30 minutes when eaten raw, it is one of the most easily digested food. You are spending energy just to digest a cooked egg, same with meat. You also save alot of time not cooking. The yolk also taste better when eaten raw in my honest opinion. I actually see cooked eggs as repulsive now, especially boiled non-organic.

I clean it about once a month, along with laundry. Let trash pile up, eat food on my (one) dirty plate if I'm feeling fancy. No fucks given.

Cooking food creates 32 toxic byproducts and the eggs will digest slower, cooked fat is also bad for you. A raw egg digests in 30 minutes when eaten raw, it is one of the most easily digested food. You are spending energy just to digest a cooked egg, same with meat. You also save alot of time not cooking. The yolk also taste better when eaten raw in my honest opinion. I actually see cooked eggs as repulsive now, especially boiled non-organic.
I sometimes do it too but I honestly can't stand their taste, maybe because I don't eat them by your quantities...
You said meat produces harmful toxic waste too, I hope you dont eat it raw as well?

Cleaning makes no difference to my life. Kitchen, bed and battle station are relatively clean, though

I sometimes do it too but I honestly can't stand their taste, maybe because I don't eat them by your quantities...
You said meat produces harmful toxic waste too, I hope you dont eat it raw as well?
It's all mental. It took me about 2 weeks to get used to eating raw eggs. They taste better in room temperature, same with raw meat. I've eaten raw meat and eggs for 3 years now. Since they don't use alot of antibiotics/vaccines in Sweden, raw meat is safe to eat here, even pork. Muscle meat is pretty safe to eat if it's alright quality. Organ meats on the other hands can be dangerous to eat raw and they can make you sick especially low quality ones, but if it's from a good source it's safe to eat raw. I'm quite jealous of Americans who live close to Amish farms since they don't use antibiotics on their animals and the quality is often good i've heard.

Sort of. One corner is full of trash but the rest of it is clean

i only go in my room to sleep. I spend most of my time in the basement anyway. I guess maybe papers scattered on my desk is a bit messy

No point in being clean cuz no one’s gonna be bothered by it anyway

Clean, maybe. Tidy, never.

My room is clean and spotless, just the way I like it.

Thanks for reminding me
+rep
Marie kondo!