Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is your posture fucked up?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Improve-Your-Posture-Step-1-Version-6.jpg

Me on the left. As if I dont have enoguh problems already my posture is completely destroyed from years of being in my room and moving back and forth between my bed and my computer chair. I dont know how I would even start correcting it, I legit dont even look human. Anyone else has the same problem?

depends how long i stand

I've tried sleeping on the floor facing up , it helps if you do it right

i was in my house primarily for years, and recently i tried to keep a straight back and it was easy as that. keep a straight back and make sure your neck doesn't stick out you will be fine

I've tried sleeping on the floor facing up , it helps if you do it right

Sleeping on the floor lol? Cant do that tbh, its cold and it would probably be extremely uncomfortable. Also I cant imagine sleeping or staying in that position the whole night, I move around in my bed a lot when I sleep.

Sleeping on the floor lol? Cant do that tbh, its cold and it would probably be extremely uncomfortable. Also I cant imagine sleeping or staying in that position the whole night, I move around in my bed a lot when I sleep.
Do you have carpet? I have it but I put a bedsheet under me for a extra thin layer

Do you have carpet? I have it but I put a bedsheet under me for a extra thin layer

I do at home but Im living at uni rn, it would be weird af to sleep on the floor lol, cant imagine how my roommate would react.

I have this exact problem. It's really embarrassing knowing that I have gotten to the point where it actually hurts to try and sit up straight.

Lol if u taught urself to stand like in the left pic ur a nassive beta cuck

Standing straight is easy, ur fault for shit posture while gaming