Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is your father better/worse looking than you?

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
I would say I have better facial features than my dad but it doesn't matter because I'm a manlet. Thanks mom.

Same I am better looking face have a nice physique. And I also am a manlet and its also a thanks mom for me.

He looks better overall, but if he were my age, he'd probably be incel too.

Last edited:
how tall are you?

Me too its over man, inb4 copers will say its avg height jfl its 30% or so for young people i constantly get mogged by young foids too since they wear heels all the time

Mine's an ash pile

He was taller than me and had a full head of hair, so he would mog the fuck out of me if he were alive today.

Me too its over man, inb4 copers will say its avg height jfl its 30% or so for young people i constantly get mogged by young foids too since they wear heels all the time

No way 5'10 is average for young men in Europe. Maybe in North and South America it is.
And the minimum height required for foids is 180cm or 185cm. Young white women are very tall.

He was a low tier normie. So he was better looking by a mile!

Better looking. He was a chad in his youth.

I heavily take after my mother, but I have salt and pepper hair from premature greying which I inherited from my father. Dad was ugly by today's standards, but his face is symmetrical unlike mine.

Definetely more masculine than me. I don't think he had a prettier face at my age... In the 80s people looked older for sure.

He is very fat and was a NEET that didn't groom himself very often so I don't think so. I have no idea what his facial features were like because of all that hair.

My dad is 6'7" so he mogs me to oblivion. He's a nice guy tho

He framemogs me, but most dads I see framemog their sons

How tall are you? You can't be below 6'2 with dad this tall tbh.
I've been measured at 6'2" but I'm still hoping I'm 6'3". I'm the shortest male in my family due to my mom's midget 5'4" genes

I've been measured at 6'2" but I'm still hoping I'm 6'3". I'm the shortest male in my family due to my mom's midget 5'4" genes

Never understood why tall men go for midget foids.
You're still good tho. I would even say that being 6'3 is better than being 6'7. 6'7 is getting in the too tall range.

Never understood why tall men go for midget foids.
You're still good tho. I would even say that being 6'3 is better than being 6'7. 6'7 is getting in the too tall range.
Yeah he was a traditional nice guy so my mom was probably his best option. Being 6'7" and having that godly frame would be a plus. Sitting in planes and public transport is hell for sure tho

He has what matter the most.
BONES. He could break me easly (or any men) with his 10 inch wrists.

Better. He's a Chad.

taller and better looking tbh (except for the cleft lip)

@Kakarot add a poll, im interested in the results

my dad is better looking he is chad

He's kinda old now, but when he was my age (early thirties) he was a high tier normie with a dark triad personality.

Better and taller, he used to be a chadlite

Better looking now, would mog me to oblivion if he was my age .

Better. He's slightly above me in pretty much everything.

He has a bad eye area (thanks father)
But he is tall and handsome and he is still nw0

I would say I have better facial features than my dad but it doesn't matter because I'm a manlet. Thanks mom.
better, he is 8/10 and mom 8/10

My dad was giga chad and still is
Tall, muscles, strongest guy i know, had over 300 streetfights, still fights today when someone doesnt respect him even though he is grandpa age
If i hadnt such a asymetric face i would be a chad too, but something went wrong i dont know

I am better looking (lighter skin) but I'm balding. My dad is also a manlet (5'7") thankfully I'm 6 ft. He only "ascended" by betabuxxing a post-wall woman. I'm extremely unhealthy because my mom was almost 40 when I was born, and I was also born premature. Also have skin conditions, asthma, allergies, etc. It's over. If my parents had me when they were 20, and didn't neglect me as a kid by making me obese and feeding me poor food all the time, I would probably be a high tier normie right now.

My dad mogs me day and night. He is dominationmaxxed hence why he got so many lays

my dad is 160 cm and im 180 cm kek

He is a 5’’3 Arab shitskin what do you think?