Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is your depression existental or incel induced, or both?

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
★★★★
I've been depressed most my life now; it's a part of me and waking up magically being Chad tomorrow wouldn't fix it. It's the whole life is meaningless and no matter what you do, you're going to be dead that is the primary cause of mine and, I'm presuming, many other users depression here, but being a social reject and learning the reasons behind it, it's finality and blackpill compounds it; even if you found some joy in doing something pointless, you're still a valueless and ugly dirt stain that sometimes winds up under normies boots forever and always. Then you miss development milestones, see your once known attractive friends or acquaintances have the motivation from being accepted progress to a career and family, and the feeling of it being over reveals itself as truthfully not being a feeling but a coming or here reality. It's just so fucking brutal.
And then even if you do decide you can't stay in this dilapidating, rotting, underprivileged hotel of life any longer, thoughts of what your family might think strap you indefinitely for more painful years. FML. Life is a joke, but incel life is a whole fucking standup routine.
So strong post for a GrAYcel, write about what you think your depressive cultprites are and if you have any hope at all.

Lol my life is fucking awesome

I'm high af rn and about to order doordash

being ugly and autistic sucks in 2023. Thats why iam depressed

Depression isn't real, shit life with judgmental people = depression no such thing as genetical or chemical imbalance, there is genetical ugliness though.

I've been depressed most my life now; it's a part of me and waking up magically being Chad tomorrow wouldn't fix it. It's the whole life is meaningless and no matter what you do, you're going to be dead that is the primary cause of mine and, I'm presuming, many other users depression here, but being a social reject and learning the reasons behind it, it's finality and blackpill compounds it; even if you found some joy in doing something pointless, you're still a valueless and ugly dirt stain that sometimes winds up under normies boots forever and always. Then you miss development milestones, see your once known attractive friends or acquaintances have the motivation from being accepted progress to a career and family, and the feeling of it being over reveals itself as truthfully not being a feeling but a coming or here reality. It's just so fucking brutal.
And then even if you do decide you can't stay in this dilapidating, rotting, underprivileged hotel of life any longer, thoughts of what your family might think strap you indefinitely for more painful years. FML. Life is a joke, but incel life is a whole fucking standup routine.
So strong post for a GrAYcel, write about what you think your depressive cultprites are and if you have any hope at all.
both, If I were not an atheist I could at least feel better about my life, but my life has been destroyed mentally and spiritually because of knowledge

More existential tbh

I am a gigasubhuman overall with nothing working for me, that's why I'm depressed. I was spawn-killed at birth by god.

Being a turbomanlet is what truly depresses me. Even if i woke up 6'5 tomorrow, i would still feel like total shit. The years of being rejected and bullied because of my height and teeth had fucked me mentally, i am not well in the head at this point. I still cope hard by believing i will magically get a loving girlfriend before i am 30 and that this will solve everything, but that's just my mind in denial, refusing to accept that i was cursed.

Wrong, depression is a real physical illness and almost independent of your life situation, depression doesn't mean sadness

Nice LARP, next you'll reveal you are a foid

I think Inceldom naturally leads to existential anxiety and depression being lonely makes us ponder these stuff a lot more than normal people while normal people can easily drown out these thoughts by participating in soyciety

its both

Last edited:
Both, but more existential

I think Inceldom naturally leads to existential anxiety and depression being lonely makes us ponder these stuff a lot more than normal people while normal people can easily drown out these thoughts by participating in soyciety

Exactly.

It used to be incel induced, but now it is incel induced + existential.

existential. i knew life would be stupid after highschool. it's all a meaningless rat race

Inceldom induced

Inceldom induced
A lot of normfags claim that this means we are depressed because we consume blackpill content,and while that may be true to SOME EXTENT,the main cause has always been THE NORMIES THEMSELVES. I'm not depressed by the fact that I'm subhuman,I'm depressed because of the treatment I get from normies for being a subhuman. If you didn't bully and harass me all my life I wouldn't be like this.