Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Your country in this list of world's biggest and smallest dick size?

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Lifefuel for us Lebanesecels.

IMG 20240801 175946
IMG 20240801 180127

Over for chinks.

@Cayden Zhang
@Made in Heaven

@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VideoGameCoper
@Sloth22
@illumizoldyck

I'm American, so yes

all of them are too small for women anyways

Alright this charts inaccurate no way the us average is 5 INCHES, that’s borderline dicklet even in asia. and the nordid germans arr only 5.7? no fucking way

Alright this charts inaccurate no way the us average is 5 INCHES, that’s borderline dicklet even in asia. and the nordid germans arr only 5.7? no fucking way
Might be just because, they're better looking facially and taller doesn't mean they mog in everything.

Women say 6.5 inches usually. It's only a problem if you're below 5.
I’d say 6 thats standard size where it doesnt matter as much. Anything below that is a failo but under 5 is probably where it gets really bad

According to that chart, below average by .5. So i may be wrong. Although this chart may not be correct either
So 5.5? I think the ethnics are dragging it down

I’d say 6 thats standard size where it doesnt matter as much. Anything below that is a failo but under 5 is probably where it gets really bad
True. Also I think the ethnics are dragging it down in America

as a turk i have 10-11cm erect :cryfeels:

I only know that I am lowering the statistics of my country.

Over for eurocels

Might be just because, they're better looking facially and taller doesn't mean they mog in everything.
I thinks its probably around 6 slightly smaller since thats the conventional average. for blacks its probably 7 and for chinks like 5.

I thinks its probably around 6 slightly smaller since thats the conventional average. for blacks its probably 7 and for chinks like 5.
Agreed. It's probably giga over non East Asian chinks tho.

Most of them are either self-reported or completely made up.

I'm even above average in Poland but it doesn't matter since it was never used except me and probably never will

I’m from the USA, so the average is 5 inches according to this

I’m in the USA
I don’t know exactly how long my dick is but it might be close to 6.5

Women say 6.5 inches usually. It's only a problem if you're below 5.
6.5 is barely enough now days, its not just other retards who have fkd the foid you're competing with... its also sex toys the toilets all buy now
big dragon is like 10+inches:fuk:

6.5 is barely enough now days, its not just other retards who have fkd the foid you're competing with... its also sex toys the toilets all buy now
big dragon is like 10+inches:fuk:
Don't forget doggie knot :feelspuke: