Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is your city featured on this list?

my country is more of a shithole than india by 10*. ofc it won't be in that list

it won't even be in the top 1000

I live in a third world country, so no.

No, but I can go and make it a shithole.

My lawyer advised me not to reply to this thread.

yeah but jfl at "livable"

no, my country has some of the most dangerous cities in the world, tijuana is at the top, mexico city / EDOMEX ranks first in kidnappings worldwide

Globohomo cities with the least amount of niggers are the most livable what a surprise

My city is too small to appear :feelshaha:

JFL @ half that list. Some of the most cucked and gynocentric feminist shitholes there are, not to mention expensive as hell.

I think he accidentally posted a list of the wokest cities on earth.

I think he accidentally posted a list of the wokest cities on earth.
What do you think the top 10 would be then? All of these cities are pretty livable, woke in terms of what? They're not really worse than everywhere else in the West tbh

JFL @ half that list. Some of the most cucked and gynocentric feminist shitholes there are, not to mention expensive as hell.
These places aren't more cucked or gynocentric than most of the cities who didn't make it, what cities are you even referring to?

No way you guys think this list is wrong, all of these places fit livability standards pretty well, what cities do you guys think are more livable than the ones in top 10? Stuff like being "gynocentric" doesn't count, you guys think Cabul is livable?

What do you think the top 10 would be then? All of these cities are pretty livable, woke in terms of what? They're not really worse than everywhere else in the West tbh
I guess the list makes sense.
But for Incels every city sucks.

I live in a hick town full of retards

These places aren't more cucked or gynocentric than most of the cities who didn't make it, what cities are you even referring to?
2-5,7,9,10.

2-5,7,9,10.
You think "pro feminism" or something makes them not worthy of being in top most livable cities despite being better than most first world cities by many metrics? And not being any worse leftism wise than anywhere else in the West? Also, Copenhagen really? Why Auckland specifically and not Sydney?

You think "pro feminism" or something makes them not worthy of being in top most livable cities despite being better than most first world cities by many metrics? And not being any worse leftism wise than anywhere else in the West? Also, Copenhagen really? Why Auckland specifically and not Sydney?
I guess I should have included all of Australia in there. The place is absolute gong show. Citizens are losing rights faster than @Saysitsover loses his money on slots.

A lot of those cities, in addition to being feminist shitholes, are fucking expensive to live in, like I said.

I guess I should have included all of Australia in there. The place is absolute gong show. Citizens are losing rights faster than @Saysitsover loses his money on slots.

A lot of those cities, in addition to being feminist shitholes, are fucking expensive to live in, like I said.
The entire West is a feminist shithole, places like Kabul and Damascus in Syria would rank first if that was a metric, this seems pretty accurate, you think Islamic theocracies can even reach the livability of these places? What would be the top 10 for you?

What would be the top 10 for you?
That's a tough question, but somewhere in the developed Gulf states, if you can land a nice job. Also a place like Malaysia is great.

That's a tough question, but somewhere in the developed Gulf states, if you can land a nice job. Also a place like Malaysia is great.
You must really like high temperatures

You must really like high temperatures
Sorry not Malaysia, I meant Singapore. I don't care about the weather in a country, I can adapt.

Will you do slot machines?

Mine is but it costs an arm and a leg to live here, they didn’t take that into account by the looks of it

Why are most Canadiancels from Toronto?
because no one likes living in the frigid shitholes up north, all the ethnics burrow down here

No I don’t even live in a city I live in a medium to large town

because no one likes living in the frigid shitholes up north, all the ethnics burrow down here
But why is no one from cities like Vancouver? Those places are home for white-worshipping ethnicsluts.

But why is no one from cities like Vancouver? Those places are home for white-worshipping ethnicsluts.
idk, mostly chinkcels but toronto is still larger

HOME OF INNOVATION AND GROWTH