Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is your barber a woman?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

Is your barber a woman?

• Yes

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
if so how does that make you feel

Mines a guy and I almost fall asleep while getting my hair cut tbh

I cut my own looking at a mirror

thankfully not don’t want to coom right in the middle of the shop for in response to the kaween’s womanly touch :ahegao::feelsaww:

never cared much about my hair, now I am losing it

Wish when I had some hair that I went to a barber and not a hair-cutter

I cut my own hair

I cut my own. Saving more money for investment.

Yes. Mother cuts it on rare occasions.

how should it feel? normal. it is rather unusual when a man is a hairdresser. I don't like men's hands on my head. I prefer nice and soft women's hands.

I do it myself like everything else

I currently don't have a barber because I'm unvaccinated and unvaccinated subhumans are not allowed to go to the barber.
:fuk:

I refuse to go to a female hair dresser. They do terrible jobs compared to the male ones and what irritates me to no end is their poor bedside manner. Always managing to tell me about their boyfriend to prevent me from attempting to hit on them, like that was ever my intention. It's demeaning. They also clearly do not want to spend a second more with me and do the bare minimum. Why am I giving my money to people that hate me?

I only cut my hair at old male barbers

Young male hair dressers usually are also retarded

I always look down so I dont have to see my face.:bigbrain:

cutting your own hair is definitely a truecel trait.

Physically? :feelsclown:

Much better since I’m not getting my fucking ears baked or melted off of my head anymore by my original barber who actually was and maybe still is a barber that is an otherwise cool guy named Larry. :feelsthink:

For whatever reason this motherfucker insisted on using a handheld blowdryer on everyone’s head as probably part of cutting our hair and then mildly spraying our hair with a water plus pleasant smelling hair solution probable cologne type of deal that not only made our hair smell good but the wetting down effect would allow him to cut and shape it how he wanted.

Anyway because he felt liked talking to his old timer customers about hunting and or fishing among other things while he worked on me he’d zone out and leave the blow dryer too close to my ears burning them until I’d let out an “Ahhh!” after which to his credit he’d then move it away.

Eventually I was able to switch up to my aunt as I got older as she was and still is a hair stylist rated professionally as a master stylist she’s so good and thoroughly trained. She’d come over to my house and do it but eventually had to quit after her divorce to my uncle and shacking up with some new guy as she also lost her job at the same time not due to any wrongdoing on her part but rather that hair salon in particular simply went tits up and out of business so that sucked and because of all this and various route changes it was no longer convenient ie on her way home to stop at my house and fry ie buzz me up. :ahegao:

Though fortunately for her my literal fag cousin quickly set up his own salon and my aunt has been working there happily ever since. :feelsUgh:

Thus I got a wacky new older broad coming out to do me and since she’s sillier than shit I can’t say I much mind the change up. :feelsthink: