Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is your autism self-diagnosed or professionally? By what doctor?

AngryKoalaCel

AngryKoalaCel

Greycel
I think many of you are too quick to assume that you have autism when you haven't actually had it professionally diagnosed

Did you have it professionally diagnosed and if so by what doctor/clinic?

Yes I am diagnosed you faggot
if so by what doctor/clinic?
weird wojaks rule : r/196

I don't have autism. Klinefelter's gives me certain symptoms of autism but I don't actually have autism. I feel bad for anyone who does.

this greynigger is glowing HARD. He said he wants to make a whatsapp group chat with the most popular and og users. Anyone who joins the group chat will have their phone numbers exposed
One of the most obvious infiltrators I've ever seen. Deserves a ban

I think many of you are too quick to assume that you have autism when you haven't actually had it professionally diagnosed

Did you have it professionally diagnosed and if so by what doctor/clinic?
diagnosed this year, german, also jfl at asking for my location. They also diagnosed me with low iq

I have never been officially diagnosed with autism or any other disorder, but I suspect I have undiagnosed ADHD.

I could count on one hand the number of times I have gone to a hospital/clinic.

Last edited:
One of the most obvious infiltrators I've ever seen. Deserves a ban
That’s what i think too. A user that doesn’t even have a day here wants to make a groupchat with the most popular and og users, where everyone’s phone numbers will be exposed. Stinks of IT

Diagnosed by a doctor but I only have a slight version. Further my autistic behaviour can be attributed more to my looks.

Either way there's a concept called "misdiagnosis", you should be mindful of that!