Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is writing a manifesto only reserved for firstworldcels?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I wonder if a third world ethnicel writes a manifesto, documenting his entire life about living in poverty and doing low class things, before he ropes. Would people be interested to read it?

:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

If Elliot just roped nobody would have cared yo read his manifesto

Going ER is like an advertisement of your manifesto, as fucked as it sounds.

third worlds cant read and write

A manifesto shouldn't be a documentary of your pointless and boring life, nobody wants to read that shit or cares.
It should be a collection of the blackpilled lessons you learned that will make people think.

the first line would be "sorry for my bad english"

I wonder if a third world ethnicel writes a manifesto, documenting his entire life about living in poverty and doing low class things, before he ropes. Would people be interested to read it?

:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
You are a third world nigger. Nobody cares what you think or feel unless you become prominent. If you go big in the oil business, what you say matters. If your job consists on picking up vegetables in a remote farm, nobody will give a single FUCK.

A manifesto shouldn't be a documentary of your pointless and boring life, nobody wants to read that shit or cares.
It should be a collection of the blackpilled lessons you learned that will make people think.
You are a third world nigger. Nobody cares what you think or feel unless you become prominent. If you go big in the oil business, what you say matters. If your job consists on picking up vegetables in a remote farm, nobody will give a single FUCK.
I was quite middle-class, I went to a private school, played instruments, travelled to some places and have crazy family and friends. I will also write down how brutal living in a third world is and how really savage the people are. There's also going to be blackpill/whitepill lessons that only thirdworldcels can understand. Will that make it more interesting or is it still not enough?

Last edited:
Exactly, the reason Elliot laid it out is because it was there pretty much in the beginning, and because it slowly got worse overtime, so you could see the contrast

I was quite middle-class, I went to a private school, played instruments, travelled to some places and have crazy family and friends. I will also write down how brutal living in a third world is and how really savage the people are. There's also going to be blackpill/whitepill lessons that only thirdworldcels can understand. Will that make it more interesting or is it still not enough?
I think you can write something interesting. Maybe you can make some kind of cultural shock book, I can see that kind of book having some sells.

only if you were a toilet, nobody cares about ugly men
If Elliot just roped nobody would have cared yo read his manifesto
Going ER is like an advertisement of your manifesto, as fucked as it sounds.
I think you can write something interesting. Maybe you can make some kind of cultural shock book, I can see that kind of book having some sells.
I think I'm going to keep the note to myself. People may not read it today but I feel like an archeologist in the far far future will accidentally find it and it will be the next marcus Aurelius' meditations that will change the future of humanity.

This!

Just make a movie bro!
I might have to learn drawing so I can insert some pictures in my manifesti so the readers can understand better and more immersed

Depends, no one cares if you are a shitskin

I might have to learn drawing so I can insert some pictures in my manifesti so the readers can understand better and more immersed
Yes! I too like stick figure pictures!

Immersions me!

ppl will make it about class rather than inceldom

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back