Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is working in stem easy

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
like being a stack developer is it easy?

like being a stack developer is it easy?
Yes, it's certainly easier than getting pussy. It's easy because it's a bunch of pre-determined hoops to jump, with almost no politics involved whatsoever, you are also almost never obligated to anything beyond what is asked of you. Anything beyond jumping pre-determined hoops like getting pussy, being an entrepreneur, becoming management, developing world-class talent/athleticism, being an interesting/charismatic person is hard.

Last edited:
Yes, it's certainly easier than getting pussy. It's easy because it's a bunch of pre-determined hoops to jump, with almost no politics involved whatsoever. Anything beyond jumping pre-determined hoops like getting pussy, being an entrepreneur, becoming management, developing world-class talent/athleticism is hard.
it feels as if there is no point in stem maxxing apart from for surgeries

it feels as if there is no point in stem maxxing apart from for surgeries
I have way more respect for plastic faced fools than I do virgins with money. Speaking as a virgin with money

yes its just copy pasting code from stackoverflow. its retarded tbh i always wanted to be a developer but big IT companies will turn u into a soulless drone

yes its just copy pasting code from stackoverflow. its retarded tbh i always wanted to be a developer but big IT companies will turn u into a soulless drone
thats what im thinking ngl

You can't just bs it easy like with literary writing and put things off until the last minute so it's probably not easy when you are blackpilled and have no foid to look forward to going home to after work tbh

You can't just bs it easy like with literary writing and put things off until the last minute so it's probably not easy when you are blackpilled and have no foid to look forward to going home to after work tbh
its over ill see how getting my comp sci degree goes with some nootropics, i just want to retire early after i surgery maxx

its over ill see how getting my comp sci degree goes with some nootropics, i just want to retire early after i surgery maxx
Nootropics are a good idea tbh but ig you don't want to build tolerance to them otherwise you'll get dependent on them.
Maybe best to use them when a big project or deadline is coming up and not otherwise.

And retiring is everyone's goal but even normies of younger generations know it's not going to be as easy as it was for their parents.

It's Grindy but not too hard. You have to be prepared to make diagrams and work efficiently and deliberately. You can't ride with the flow like with other jobs.

It's Grindy but not too hard. You have to be prepared to make diagrams and work efficiently and deliberately. You can't ride with the flow like with other jobs.
maybe ill just be a network adminstartor seems easier, ill still do a cs degree, would a cs degree be representative of how hard being full stack dev is?

maybe ill just be a network adminstartor seems easier, ill still do a cs degree, would a cs degree be representative of how hard being full stack dev is?
To some degree. Depends on the uni, in some unis it's far easier than reality. but in try hard universities for the high IQ people(MIT,Stanford,Oxford whatever), their uni studies is harder than the average workload.

Brag thread bunch of IQ MOGGERS!

To some degree. Depends on the uni, in some unis it's far easier than reality. but in try hard universities for the high IQ people(MIT,Stanford,Oxford whatever), their uni studies is harder than the average workload.
probably easier to get a degree than go for an easy job like network admistration or something

probably easier to get a degree than go for an easy job like network admistration or something
ye IT and network administration are easier side than code monkeys. Game devs have it worse apparently out of all codecels
also mandatory overtime is less prevalent for IT and Network administration than for coders