Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is working as a clown a nice cope?

Mark5336

Mark5336

Officer
You get to travel and make kids laugh. You can hide your face behind makeup, your big nose behind a red nose and your receding hairline with a colorful wig. It's something I considered many times, at least it's better than a wage slaving job where you either exhaust your body or your mind if it is an office stressful job.

Can't be more humiliating than full on jestermaxxing

I'm a full time clown irl

I would be an expert at this job from day 1

I imagine it to be very exhausting. You have to smile and pretend being happy. Similar to being a salesman.

You get to travel and make kids laugh. You can hide your face behind makeup, your big nose behind a red nose and your receding hairline with a colorful wig. It's something I considered many times, at least it's better than a wage slaving job where you either exhaust your body or your mind if it is an office stressful job.
Joaquin Phoenix joker pill, brother in the movie he goes turbo rage mode when he scares the kids instead of making them laugh and gets fired from clown duty.

Every incel should watch the joker movie

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NiwROYqJ1E8

Last edited:
I imagine it to be very exhausting. You have to smile and pretend being happy. Similar to being a salesman.
Well, it's easy for me to smile when I'm doing antics and acting goofy.

I've met a clown before as a 11 year old kid with my sister and mom, it was a cool experience.

Well, it's easy for me to smile when I'm doing antics and acting goofy.
Then go for it I guess. I could never act happy and goofy like that. My Asperger's brain wouldn't allow it.

I mean, who cares? You are behing kilos of makeup, not to the point of some foids tho.
It would just be hard to put on a smile and act goofy. I'm not good at acting silly and am usually way too serious

Ask @Stupid Clown or @Pancakecel

Just throw a water balloon at their faces, what would they do? It's just clownery.
Bro straight up choose violence

I could function as a depressed clown with a rope, leading kids to the ultimate liberation.

I am aspie myself, but not as much as I was in my teens.
Same. I'm more NT now than ever, but not NT enough to fit in with normies and interact with foids. I'm just NT enough to not seem autistic on first impression

Bro straight up choose violence

I could function as a depressed clown with a rope, leading kids to the ultimate liberation.
I mean, clowns are like foids, they can get away with everything.

Same. I'm more NT now than ever, but not NT enough to fit in with normies and interact with foids. I'm just NT enough to not seem autistic on first impression
I have my DHT nuked, so foids don't have any power over me.

I wouldn't mind smoking a joint with a clown. I'm sure we're very much alike. :feelsokman:

Yeah, but you cope way better once you lose your sex drive.
True. I still have a somewhat high sex drive. It's not insanely high like at 16, but still somewhat high. I have a sex doll, and usually fuck the doll 2-3 times a day

True. I still have a somewhat high sex drive. It's not insanely high like at 16, but still somewhat high. I have a sex doll, and usually fuck the doll 2-3 times a day
Maybe you should try it, even if you don't have baldness dutasteride has more benefits. DHT ages your skin faster and makes your prostate bigger with time, so you save yourself some visits to the urologist when you're 40 and keep your looks younger. Not to forget about getting rid of undesirable body hair.

Maybe you should try it, even if you don't have baldness dutasteride has more benefits. DHT ages your skin faster and makes your prostate bigger with time, so you save yourself some visits to the urologist when you're 40 and keep your looks younger. Not to forget about getting rid of undesirable body hair.
Nah, I'm good. Still have hair, and am not gonna kill my sex drive.