Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is work far more boring than school?

Is work far more boring than school?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Just asking: is work far more boring than school?

Yes but at the same time bullying is less severe here and you can always chango your workplace if you hate normies you have to work with, in school you are basically trapped

Yes but at the same time bullying is less severe here and you can always chango your workplace if you hate normies you have to work with, in school you are basically trapped
at least I get good grades at school

Yes but generally better because you have more freedom.

Just asking: is work far more boring than school?
Work is boring only if you are in a repetitive job like working in a warehouse where you never really learn anything new. Even then it's still x10 better than school because of:

I find my work pretty interesting usually so I hit no. It depends, though, if you work at some shitty ass job it's soul-crushingly boring in a way that school never could quite achieve.

You actually get material benefit from work in the form of a paycheck. With school there is no guaranteed benefit.