Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is work easier than studying?

Is work easier than studying?

• Yes

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Is work easier than studying?

Yes, I mostly bullshit my way through work.

Higher education is harder than working minimum wage jobs; working as an aerospace engineer is harder than studying as a High School student. So it really depends on the context.

If you're studying to get A's like I did and aren't even being paid for it (except for scholarships that don't even cover the cost of University anyway; thanks for the rest grandma), well, yeah, work is much easier.

Even in cases where they are close to equal difficulty, work is "easier" just due to being paid.

education is easier than working, and less hours, working is brutal trust me

In my case, it was the opposite...

The actual rewards for studying are years beyond the effort and are not guaranteed.

The rewards for working are guaranteed and only a week or two away on average (depending on how your employer decides to pay you).

People are motivated by rewards, but if the reward is not guaranteed or too far away, motivation is lost.

The actual rewards for studying are years beyond the effort and are not guaranteed.

The rewards for working are guaranteed and only a week or two away on average (depending on how your employer decides to pay you).

People are motivated by rewards, but if the reward is not guaranteed or too far away, motivation is lost.

Based. A lot of people go into debt for useless degrees, then go to minimum wage. So in that case there's not even any reward. It's just self-punishment.

Yes, because work becomes repetitive after a while, with studying you always have a new class that your not familiar with.

Yeah it’s more boring at points but definitely easier. But it’s also easier to stay motivated during the boring parts bc you know ur working to get paid. You’re not just working to put yourself in more debt

For working, you don't have to try very hard depending on the job.

Based. A lot of people go into debt for useless degrees, then go to minimum wage. So in that case there's not even any reward. It's just self-punishment.
haha if liberal arts

Studying in STEM or coding can be brutal.

With coding, you may know the language or multiple languages, but do you know how to make all sorts of different programs and make them actually work? Damn brutal tbh