Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is work a good place to get a gf?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
I recently got called back for a job at the local super market and wondered if I may get a gf or some female interaction by doing so? any wagies have any positive experiences with women within the workplace?

So much for a "sub 5" lol.

No. Everyone is taken, always. Every time.

the LITERAL meme

73o6ue.png

I barely talk to foids at work at all

There are a lot of Walmart Jeeta wageslaves that need housing in Canada

the LITERAL meme

73o6ue.png
It's funnier that the speech bubbles are empty, because it's true. It doesn't matter what either of them say, one will be received positively, while the other will always be received negatively.

Still thinking positively, I'll give up when I'm 20 and still khhdv
I wish I was 26 and I'm 27. Just 1 year younger would make me feel better. But I look like I'm 20 or something. Not helping.

Yes. There are more females than males + the competition is insane + no girl would ever want me, physically horrendous and I'm boring + can't be funny, not that it matters

It's funnier that the speech bubbles are empty, because it's true. It doesn't matter what either of them say, one will be received positively, while the other will always be received negatively.
:feelsthink:

No. The only men women are gonna want approaching them are chads.

Was working up the courage to finally talk to my cute coworker for weeks only to overhear "Oh yeah my boyfriend and I are looking to move into someplace together soon!"

nah, avoid foids at work

the more you avoid foids, the more you avoid HR and cucked managers

Was working up the courage to finally talk to my cute coworker for weeks only to overhear "Oh yeah my boyfriend and I are looking to move into someplace together soon!"
Well foids can't really be single. Even if they are "single" so to speak they still meet fuckbuddies/ONS several times a week, but to them that's still being single even if they meet and have sex with a man. Makes no sense really.

Well foids can't really be single. Even if they are "single" so to speak they still meet fuckbuddies/ONS several times a week, but to them that's still being single even if they meet and have sex with a man. Makes no sense really.
:feelsrope: