Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Wilayat Inceldia going to pleadge allegiance to the new Caliph of Autists Abu Hussein al Husseini al Quraysh1 anytime soon in Roblox?

Title

• No, I LOVE Imam Ali and Husseini and I'm a deranged Shia and I love degeneracy

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, the group is the only one in Roblox Who fights everyone except pro-US Free Robloxian Army

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • XD, I only want to see the results you inkler

• I don't fucking care nigger

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • shut up, I'm grinding hard for my robux

• Total voters
Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Low IQ trait: nobody visits your threads. Truly heartbreaking, I'm a poop compared to the average inkler.

INSHALLAH ALL CUCK WHORE WORSHIPPING PIECES OF SHIT GET OVERTHROWN IN IRAN FUCKING START MASSACRING PROTESTERS ITS ONLY AL SUNNIS WHO STAND UP TO CUCKOLDRY

INSHALLAH ALL CUCK WHORE WORSHIPPING PIECES OF SHIT GET OVERTHROWN IN IRAN FUCKING START MASSACRING PROTESTERS ITS ONLY AL SUNNIS WHO STAND UP TO CUCKOLDRY
:yes::yes::yes:

I have no idea what any of this means.

Isnt vilayet something that was in the ottoman empire

Isnt vilayet something that was in the ottoman empire
It means Province, yes. In this case, Inceldia is located next to Qaim in the border with Robloxian Iraq. Saint Blackops2cel was our first Caliph when the city of Bloxamadi fell over with the help of Allah SWT, and the humilliation of the Minecraft Rafidah when their so special forces left like little Girls scared Circa 1434 HIJRI Blackpill Calendar

Normie lore: Ah jeez my bitch wife is bleeding out of her vagina again
Incel lore:
It means Province, yes. In this case, Inceldia is located next to Qaim in the border with Robloxian Iraq. Saint Blackops2cel was our first Caliph when the city of Bloxamadi fell over with the help of Allah SWT, and the humilliation of the Minecraft Rafidah when their so special forces left like little Girls scared Circa 1434 HIJRI Blackpill Calendar

Normie lore: Ah jeez my bitch wife is bleeding out of her vagina again
Incel lore:
we are the choosen ones, the few of the few, the ghuraba from all corners of the world

I DONT KNOW, i can't cope anymore tbhngl. I'm fucking bored.

Kek . Salauddin al Chincellah will defeat the forces of Chaddam ibn NW0khari

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back