Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Is Wikipedia CIA friendly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-

Fun fact: incels.co is a CIA psyops

Nothing is CIA friendly
A7Dqqzw 460s

Most of the internet is CIA friendly.

The whole entire internet is an elaborate psyops.

Yeah, I’ve always thought i was in some sort of twisted and cruel social experiment. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if that were the case. Maybe they already hypothesized that I would come to this conclusion, and when I do, they will gradually wipe my mind of all my memories, bit by bit, and then fill me with another persons memories. I am already aware that my short term and long term memories are slowly starting to fail me, as if my mind is being tampered with.

I don’t know, maybe I’m just paranoid.

Yeah, I’ve always thought i was in some sort of twisted and cruel social experiment. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if that were the case. Maybe they already hypothesized that I would come to this conclusion, and when I do, they will gradually wipe my mind of all my memories, bit by bit, and then fill me with another persons memories. I am already aware that my short term and long term memories are slowly starting to fail me, as if my mind is being tampered with.

I don’t know, maybe I’m just paranoid.
Ngl I'd like to get brainwashed and reincarnated in anything but my body

Wouldn’t be surprised

No doubt about it. Millions of people get all their info from Wikipedia and it’s generally the first search result for anything. Propaganda at it’s finest imo.