Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is western society trying to get white men to date black women

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
They keep putting white men and black women in commercials and they keep making ugly black foids as main protagonist in movies. I think the tiny hat people are trying to get white men to date black women. However from the statistics it’s not working for them.

Dunno, for me I would

Also in UK the racial dynamics are different, black women have no trouble dating WM as they are probably 5 times more white men then Black women
Plus UK has a decent ammount of slim black women from Africa

Dunno, for me I would

Also in UK the racial dynamics are different, black women have no trouble dating WM as they are probably 5 times more white men then Black women
Plus UK has a decent ammount of slim black women from Africa
Make one more post. 10K mark.

No one rly wants nigresses unfortunately :(

No one rly wants nigresses unfortunately :(
I think they are becomming more popular tho, tiktok ect and they show slim black women and cute ones too

It doesn't work and most likely never will because white men are attracted the least to black women and vice versa

It doesn't work and most likely never will because white men are attracted the least to black women and vice versa
Before 1970s the biggest IR was BW/WM plus your thinking men won't fuck anything or anyone

They legit white men dating fat ugly white women, so why wouldn't he date a BW

I don't want a black girlfriend

Before 1970s the biggest IR was BW/WM plus your thinking men won't fuck anything or anyone

They legit white men dating fat ugly white women, so why wouldn't he date a BW
From my personal experience, the rarest IR couples nowadays are WW/AM and BW/WM, and it doesn't seem to change.
WW/BM is much more common and believable to gain in popularity.

From my personal experience, the rarest IR couples nowadays are WW/AM and BW/WM, and it doesn't seem to change.
WW/BM is much more common and believable to gain in popularity.
What about Gen Z

They keep putting white men and black women in commercials and they keep making ugly black foids as main protagonist in movies. I think the tiny hat people are trying to get white men to date black women. However from the statistics it’s not working for them.
It's trying to promote brown/black foids as the new beauty standard.

Dunno, but I would. Black foids around me are usually fat and poor, but the cute and/or slim ones usually are already dating/fucking whites.

I would fuck a mixed sheboon not fully black

Nah it's opposite it's usually BM/WF both in media and irl