Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is wearing shoe lifts worth it?

I

imblessed1

Greycel
With shoe lifts I’ll be 5’9-5’10 but my only problem is what if I manage to get a girl and take my shoes off and magically shrink 2 to 3 inches what I’m I gonna say to her?

she probably won't even notice if it's an inch or two

Doesn't it get obvious that you're using lifts if they're more than an inch?

Doesn't it get obvious that you're using lifts if they're more than an inch?
If I wear them around people that know me irl then yeah it’d be obvious but a stranger won’t know that I’m wearing lifts

If I wear them around people that know me irl then yeah it’d be obvious but a stranger won’t know that I’m wearing lifts
I meant don't you start walking retardedly?

If you're 5'9 or 5-10" then yes because it will let you lie on tinder and say you're 6' tall.

Not worth it imo, bigger inserts are uncomfortable and smaller don't make much of a difference.

I don't go outside unless I'm wearing shoes with llifts,
gives me 2-2.5 inches
from 5'6.5- 5-8.5

Not worth it imo, bigger inserts are uncomfortable and smaller don't make much of a difference.
imagine finally getting to ascend and getting rejected last minute because she saw your lifts dropping out of your shoezzz :feelskek:

imagine finally getting to ascend and getting rejected last minute because she saw your lifts dropping out of your shoezzz :feelskek:
Yeah imagine kissing eye to eye, taking your shoes off and suddenly she is 3 inches above your head:feelshaha: over, sadly we can't cheat life like foids do.

It's cucked, just accept your manletism

I want to buy shoe lifts too, Foids only care about 6'5+ men and I'm invisible to 99,99999999% of them, I just haven't been able to find them my size. :feelswhat:

When I wear boots, people think I'm 6'

It's cucked, just accept your manletism

Foids wear high heels too, we should just looksmaxx in every way possible, this defeatistism isn't going to help. Foids are allowed to lie about their looks and men should too.

Bro don't do it, I promise people will be able to tell.

I remember walking in the mall, and this guy was wearing lifts and it was so obvious because I could literally see his heels. Tbh I'd rather look 5'7-5'8 than have someone KNOW that I'm 5'7-5'8 and insecure about it.

Tbh wearing chunkier shoes, like AF1s, add ~1.2 inches to your height, so you'll look within the 5'9-5'10. Also bro 5'8 guys lie about being 5'10 all the time, it's hard to tell the difference between the two, except if someone's close to your height (5'6/5'7)

Foids wear high heels too, we should just looksmaxx in every way possible, this defeatistism isn't going to help. Foids are allowed to lie about their looks and men should too.
It's a delusional coping and you will get tired of them quickly, I can't lie to myself like that

What kinda boots u wear?

Timberlands should give you a couple of inches, AF1s a little less. Tbh, a lot of the more "trendy" shoes today give you a boost, and they shouldn't be too hard to find.

I started wearing AF1s regularly this year, and the difference in height (compared to wearing vans/converse) is noticeable to me