Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is waging a good cope?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
Does working all day help distract you from the fact you're alone? Might think about working a 10hr job + over time if it does.

Asking this because when I think about it, if I'm working all day I'm focused on my tasks. Right?

Also maybe the extra income from working all day can help pay for copes

You really need to save your money. Inflation can wipe out your savings if you are not careful.

You're a "Canadian", come down here to the U.S.

If you have the choice to not work then don’t. I already have that scheduled. 4 days a week 10 hours a day, and while being able to pay for copes is great after you have the copes you will never have any time to use them. So it depends on how many resources for coping you currently posses.

Work until have what you need and then quit. A lot of people seem to do that. If it’s not a matter of sleeping on the street that is.

At 20yo I had 13 wageslaves. Managing human cattle (goiym peasants) was difficult without whip, so I decided to be hidden hand.

0EBA5D80 6EC1 44B6 8EFF CE9B4E026137

GREED IS GOD
DACEAAE2 E7D0 4CA5 9329 171B9DB9E167

The most you can do is try and if you don’t like it quit. I think 10hrs a day would be too much. you’ll probably hate having to go to work everyday, and have that on your mind instead. Money is always good. It was nice having income but I prefer NEETing. I think I was miserable at work cause I felt mogged by couples coming in, going home was bad cause I know I’ll never come back to a foid after a terrible day.
I plan to weld so barely any women at the jobsite
You really need to save your money. Inflation can wipe out your savings if you are not careful.
Noted
You're a "Canadian", come down here to the U.S.
We discussed this b4
If you have the choice to not work then don’t. I already have that scheduled. 4 days a week 10 hours a day, and while being able to pay for copes is great after you have the copes you will never have any time to use them. So it depends on how many resources for coping you currently posses.

Work until have what you need and then quit. A lot of people seem to do that. If it’s not a matter of sleeping on the street that is.
Will set goals for myself and quit if the job is to exhausting by the time I make my desired income
At 20yo I had 13 wageslaves. Managing human cattle (goiym peasants) was difficult without whip, so I decided to be hidden hand.

View attachment 605002

GREED IS GOD
View attachment 605003
:feelshaha:

Copes are not free, you need a job or two.

i hate working but i like having money to spend