Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is voice deepening surgery worth it?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
@Incelius Savage if I had a deep voice, I think would have at least an e girlfriend and be more respected here.

Last edited:
There are probably natural ways to deepen your voice which should be done before surgery

@Incelius Savage if I had a deep voice, I think would have at least an e girlfriend and would be more respected here.
Yes but not possible. I‘ll get a deep voice when i fix my hormones.

You can just take test and your voice will deepen lol. Why have super invasive surgery done

Surgery for things that are not needed is beyond retardedmaxxing

Yes. Voice is one of the most important things you can have to ascend socially.

that is a complete waste of money and a risk to your health. I have a very deep voice and people always tell me "you should be a radio host :soy:" but that doesn't matter if you are a subhuman manlet like me, the voice is not so really important

Bruh waste of money

that is a complete waste of money and a risk to your health. I have a very deep voice and people always tell me "you should be a radio host :soy:" but that doesn't matter if you are a subhuman manlet like me, the voice is not so really important
Deep voice moggers .is @Incelius Savage

Bruh waste of money
Deep voice is the most important thing. Even more than face.

If hormonal changes have failed to adequately lower the vocal pitch, surgery may well be worth it. In all areas of life, men with high-pitched voices are not taken seriously. It should raise your SMV as well as the respect you receive in the public sphere.

@Incelius Savage is your e girlfriend (in video game)

So why I don't have a 9/10 Stacy sucking my dick right now?
That nigga ridiculous @The Enforcer has the deepest voice here and he is the mod of the biggest incel forum :feelshaha:

Last edited: