Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Vilnius really such a shithole?

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic

Slavcel explores VIlnius.

i like Lithuania tbh

yes man its rly shit also has lots of sjws now

Lesser than second city, Kaunas, where I, but still shithole

I still wanna get revenge on Fbk kanus for pumping us oot the Europa league in 08. Hopefully our paths will cross again.

Lesser than second city, Kaunas, where I, but still shithole

Before the arrival of the Germans, there were about 40,000 Jews in Kaunas. Today, only the waste of the city's once-significant Jewish population remains. The Jews who had been deported to Siberia paradoxically belonged to those who had the greatest chance of surviving the war. In addition, the heroic efforts made by Japanese consul Chiune Sugihara, who saved many Jews by sinning instructions, give them transit directions for travel through the Soviet Union and Japan to the United States. His house in Kaunas is today a museum.

not based

Kaunas? More like Cucknas.

I would likentongo there for vacation tbh. Looks ok but not for living.

JFL at East European countries that are desperately trying to not be Russia.
Just fucking be Russia and stop lying to yourselves.

We will liberate lithuania

We will liberate lithuania
You liberate Kaunas, my kūrva last crush, who originaly from other city, now settled in Kaunas, and thats one more reason to avoid city center, dont want to meet her

You liberate Kaunas, my kūrva last crush, who originaly from other city, now settled in Kaunas, and thats one more reason to avoid city center, dont want to meet her
kuuuurva
having oneitis "crush" = cucked

Oy vey Lenin, shut it down