Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is vaping a good cope?

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
-
Been interested in vaping ever since I learned soys and the media absolutely hate it. I’ve been considering but don’t know how good it is at making you temporarily forget how shit your life is. Btw I want to use nicotine with it, is it worth doing?

Nicotine is cool like once or twice a week. Any more than that and you're just going to build up tolerance. Best form of it is nic gum because you know exactly how much you're getting and it's an even high that lasts for a solid 2 hrs. Also nicotine gum won't fuck your lungs which is cool.

I think nic patches might be fun also but I've never tried them.

Been interested in vaping ever since I learned soys and the media absolutely hate it. I’ve been considering but don’t know how good it is at making you temporarily forget how shit your life is. Btw I want to use nicotine with it, is it worth doing?
Ok GrAY

Nicotine is cool like once or twice a week. Any more than that and you're just going to build up tolerance. Best form of it is nic gum because you know exactly how much you're getting and it's an even high that lasts for a solid 2 hrs. Also nicotine gum won't fuck your lungs which is cool.

I think nic patches might be fun also but I've never tried them.
I will check that out. Thanks for the info.

In Minecraft, I would purchase vapes online, because of a wider selection and better prices.

Soys dont hate it, if you remember, the first people to start vaping before disposables were mainly fedora wearing soys.

Soys dont hate it, if you remember, the first people to start vaping before disposables were mainly fedora wearing soys.
Just judging based off redditor reactions. They absolutely hate vapers because it “harms” the environment and tell you to smoke weed instead.

Vaping is gay. Just smoke cigarettes

Nicotine addiction is completely pointless. I'm addicted to nicotine pouches and -spray and I wish I never started.

i thought you were based.

i expected better of you