Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is using a hairdryer bad for your hair?

incelerated

incelerated

twisted mind
★★★★★
My hair just keeps on falling and falling. Every time I run my hand through my hair there's a bunch of hair on the palm of my hand.

I was wondering how bad hairdryer actually is for your hair cause I've been using it for a few years now. I always put it in the medium settings but still I was wondering maybe even that could damage hair.

I have to make all the precautions I can.

The problem is if I don't do it with hairdryer then they will look like shit in the morning and I'll have to rub them really hard which will also make them fall, or I'll have to use products which will also make them fall.

What opinion/information brocels have on this issue?

gel, wax, argan oil

trust me, my life were fucking heelllll when 1 gust of wind would reveal my forehead

No, its just that your aging and it will get much worse.

I recommend using topical finestride mixed with mayo and gasoline

gel, wax, argan oil

trust me, my life were fucking heelllll when 1 gust of wind would reveal my forehead
Are there any products that look natural??? the wind is my worst enemy revealing my demon sized forehead. I cant even go outside without a hat because the wind will bully me. I fucking hate the wind.

It can be. The heat from it thins your hair

I don't know. Never use one. I just dry it with a towel.

I don't know. Never use one. I just dry it with a towel.
At least for me that's worse. Rubbing it with a towel will just make them fall like autumn leaves. I forgot to mention actually the reason I started using a hairdryer was because touching my hair made them fall.

They say that drying it naturally for too long is harmful also.

Same some say to wash it every day, another to wash it daily if its greasy. Only thing that helped me is taking vitamin E regularly. One period i used hairdryer and washed my hair every 3-4 days, didnt noticed any change since i stopped using the hairdryer. Putting something like hair conditioner, mask or oil before blowdry should protect the hair.

Every morning i do a contrast shower hot/cold and only dry myself with a towel.

Im 31 and still have chadhair

At least for me that's worse. Rubbing it with a towel will just make them fall like autumn leaves. I forgot to mention actually the reason I started using a hairdryer was because touching my hair made them fall.
Brutal. Hair loss is brutal. My condolences bro