Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is using a condom make you a beta?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
I had a thought today, a condom is a thin layer that lowers sensitivity (I can preach for that, my onaholes feel way worse wearing one).
So if a girl was to want you to wear a condom, not only is she denying you pleasure, she doesn't trust you enough to pull out. Meanwhile she receives all the benefits.
So if you wear one, you're agreeing to making her feel safe, but also you to feel worse? Right?

Last edited:
Rawdog or beta

Idk tbh maybe

Yep. She is rejecting your seed. That means she sees you as a subhuman.

yeah, she can always take a pill to prevent the pregnancy if anything goes wrong
she just denies you pleasure

Yes

all my normie friends are forced to use condoms

fakecel if you ever held a condom ngltbhtbh

did you get the thinnest condom made?

I had a thought today, a condom is a thin layer that lowers sensitivity (I can preach for that, my onaholes feel way worse wearing one).
So if a girl was to want you to wear a condom, not only is she denying you pleasure, she doesn't trust you enough to pull out. Meanwhile she receives all the benefits.
So if you wear one, you're agreeing to making her feel safe, but also you to feel worse? Right?

You are projecting way to much male logic onto women.
It's not About trust, she does not think About the Risk of pregnancy. Women are not capable of understanding responsibility and Long term thinking.
Everything is immediate and emotional.

For anything a Woman says just add "Right now" to it.
"im not into anal - Right now"
"im not that Kind of Girl - Right now"
"no sex without condoms - right now"

She is emotionally repulsed by you. Her emotions and her Body synchronize because they are barely sentient and voilá, she does not want to get touched by your dick.
So she just leans back, goes into starfish mode and imagines chad fucking her to distract herself from the displeasure.

A lot of women actually make noises during sex to make their betabuxxers cum faster. A lot of them fake orgasms for the same reason too.
It's a chore to them and just like during other chores, they want to wear gloves so they don't get dirty.
Condoms are that glove.

Chad doesn't have to wear gloves, no, if chad wants to wear gloves, that is an INSULT to her.

Yeas, using any kind of protection is beta af. Chad never uses condoms.

Yeas, using any kind of protection is beta af. Chad never uses condoms.
based. just leave single mothers behind with your spawn.

Yeah. If a guy is alpha enough a woman will never make him wear a bag.

I dont wanna use a condom tbh

Use a trash bag instead

Cope, I would use condoms if I were a chad in a ONS scenerio. It's about not getting STDs.

Yes you must feel the inside of the clitoris without any protection to truly be an alpha

Men were born to burst their seed inside of women, so I would say so.

It's a chore to them and just like during other chores, they want to wear gloves so they don't get dirty.
Condoms are that glove.

Well-articulated and a very useful analogy. But I would change "right now" to a more precise "with you".

Wearing a condom is not sex imo

Using money by giving it to non-prostitute femoid makes you beta

At least it doesn't make you a father

MayB, plastic is bed for pleasure me thinks