Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is university/degree worth it?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Is it worth the 3/4 years? And the student debt?

Honeslty the years and debt is biggest issue
i have no experience with this, but i have heard most people regret wasting their time and money for little or no reward

STEM or cope. University isnt worth it if you don't go into a hard science.

i have no experience with this, but i have heard most people regret wasting their time and money for little or no reward
That's the thing bro, there's these courses out there you do for a couple of weeks or months and get yourself a job

just go into more esoteric jobs that no one knows(or no one wants to do),but are highly lucrative.

If you STEMmax or PRESTIGIOUSmax then yes. Otherwise it depends on other factors.

its the only way to get a stable income nowadays

no, nigga
its the only way to get a stable income nowadays
stable income's for gay fags. Truecels spend their NEETbuxx on heroin and then starve for the rest of the month

I don't think it's worth it unless you are 8+, or at least 6+ but super NT. Else it's just a more intense rejection and social anxiety treadmill

depends if ur actually intelligent enough to get a degree in a field that is in demand, but going to live at college is pure sui fuel if ur incel

no, nigga

stable income's for gay fags. Truecels spend their NEETbuxx on heroin and then starve for the rest of the month
Best ive read from you yet ngl

To answer OP though
If you want to start a family and betabuxx I say going to college makes sense in the longrun

If you STEMmax or PRESTIGIOUSmax then yes. Otherwise it depends on other factors.
If you are socially skilled and have connections, then all it will take to get a job is a three month long csci bootcamp. Someone I knew from highschool did that and he has been making money in stem for years. I know that I could have never done what he did because I never had connections and was still a little autistic retard before my 4 years of college in csci.

Thanks to 4 years of slavery in college, someone like me can get to do an unpaid summer internship working on an android app with possibility of real job after!

I applied for a digital design major am I fucked?

It's bascially a front-end coding + media course that I had to take cus I'm too low iq to apply for a computer sci major

completely useless

A college/university degree is completely worthless and just proves that you're able to be a efficient cog in their machine that they call society.

It depends, if you have the drive for some STEM stuff I'd say go for it. University was pure torture to me for several reasons, one of them being my laziness.
If you're lazy and just want a decent job, learn a trade

They don't hire you due to your looks. There's a lot of curries with high IQ working on fastfood companies.

only if u major in computer science finance or nursing. basically every other bachelors degree is worthless unless you want to get a masters or become a doctor

See if you can get a degree through a professional qualification pathway so you earn & learn.

That's the thing bro, there's these courses out there you do for a couple of weeks or months and get yourself a job
50% of college grads are unemployed or underemployed. my teacher in high school was in her 50s when she said she paid off her debt from her 20s and that was before it was this expensive. i would be very careful if ur american because it’s a unbankruptable lifelong commitment if u don’t major in something good.

anything worth getting is hard work

depends if ur actually intelligent enough to get a degree in a field that is in demand, but going to live at college is pure sui fuel if ur incel
It is sui fuel af, u see foids flirting and shit

It's bascially a front-end coding + media course that I had to take cus I'm too low iq to apply for a computer sci major
Honeslty bro depends if the job is high in demand or not, you might finish the degree and get a job in an unrelated field

Fuck school and universities.They are trying to make people working NPC slaves without giving ability to think with their own head.

I would say it isn't worth the debt. People with college degrees do get paid more, but with the student debt bills your effective pay is as much as it would be if you didn't go to college to begin with.

Only go to college if you can go for cheap or get someone else to pay it for you.

STEM or cope. University isnt worth it if you don't go into a hard science.

It isn't even STEM anymore. If you don't get a tech or enginerring related degree then you probably are going to struggle to find work when you graduate. No one gives a shit about scientists and mathematicians unless they are well known or can apply their knowledge to a tech related problem. Engineers are fine, though. Everyone wants someone who can build complicated shit.

If you are in STEM sure

Depends on where you live and what you want to study. In the USA, I would probably aim for a trade school instead of uni.

Is it worth the 3/4 years? And the student debt?

Absolutely not.

If you are in STEM sure

It depends bro.

I did a STEM degree. Let me tell you. Unless you get into a 'good' university you will be outright scammed out of your fucking money. If you are not smart don't even bother with STEM degrees. 90% of STEM courses are hotshit garbage designed solely for the purpose of getting you through it, you will not learn much. Only the top universities are worth it but good luck getting into those. If you get into at op uni STEM course you would not be here, let's be honest.

No student debt in Europe kek and I would say it's worth it, nowadays without university or vocational school your only job opportunities will be receptionist, McDonald's worker or waiter.

Wagecucking it's pointless, and your (((boss))) it's more likely to pay you the minimum wage possible, also they would prefer to contract foids or 8+ chads. NEET lifestyle is the only option for an incel.

Only if you’re doing STEM

If you are doing STEM and will have a guranteed job or easily hired in the market than go for it. All these business majors can't find shit.

learn what you can then use that to keep learnin somethin else better. i kno a lot of foids do that design codin shit bc its easy and they can get jobs bc they have a slit.

No. I'm only in college because my parents are hardcore anti-NEET.

If your in an eu country then you can study for free in Scotland. However the English welsh an northern Irish have to pay tuition fees for some reason.

No student debt in Europe kek and I would say it's worth it, nowadays without university or vocational school your only job opportunities will be receptionist, McDonald's worker or waiter.
Was thinking of doing a trade course instead bro

Depends on the degree, where you got it from, and how much you payed for it