Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is turkish families always garbage like mine?

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
i never met a person with a normal family here in turkey

They cheat on each other or abuse their family or just abandon them or do other bad shit ,they are truly mongoloid idiots and evil

My life is fucking ruined by my family for fucks sake

Ban anyone who has a normal loving family im jealous

Ban anyone who has been loved

I don't know, I'm Brazilian...

But I would like to see users with good families get banned as well :feelsokman:

Even though I wouldn't inforce that myself, cuz you can still be a touch starved, bitchless subhuman, while having a good family.

i never met a person with a normal family here in turkey

They cheat on each other or abuse their family or just abandon them or do other bad shit ,they are truly mongoloid idiots and evil

My life is fucking ruined by my family for fucks sake

Ban anyone who has a normal loving family im jealous
@Made in Heaven thoughts?

Why tf don't you move to a area with ancient tunnels? I'd be exploring that shit so hard!

I wouldn't be all whining about petty fam bullshit! I'd be trying to find a cool tunnel cave to live in!

Why tf don't you move to a area with ancient tunnels? I'd be exploring that shit so hard!

I wouldn't be all whining about petty fam bullshit! I'd be trying to find a cool tunnel cave to live in!
istanbul is not anatolia

Constantinople isnt anything like that ,its mlre like texas
Texas is like many places... But mostly hot scrub land.

So is Anatolia far? Are the tunnels and underground ancient cities locked up?

Texas is like many places... But mostly hot scrub land.

So is Anatolia far? Are the tunnels and underground ancient cities locked up?
Yes undergroumd ancient cities are locked ,assasincs creed revelations is the best turkey representation ,literally the same place

Yes undergroumd ancient cities are locked ,assasincs creed revelations is the best turkey representation ,literally the same place
A very popular video game. Or so I've heard.

Maybe you can use a sleeve dagger to get into one? Probably not, because of the mess... Oh well.

A job in archeology might be a cool idea!

The past needs you in the future, bro!

A very popular video game. Or so I've heard.

Maybe you can use a sleeve dagger to get into one? Probably not, because of the mess... Oh well.

A job in archeology might be a cool idea!

The past needs you in the future, bro!
Yeah lol

I can enter istanbul university archeaology major tho

i wanna junglemaxx

Don't go, er!

Netting, and weapons.

A-frame shelters, besides being fast and easy to make, make bugs feel "trapped" and so the go up and up, and out the smoke vent hole at the top... Instead of trying to bite you.
I will go and not waste my prime years rotting

Ill at least try

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back