Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Is tucker carlson talking about (((them))) here?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

@Insomniac @Blacktarpill @fukmylyf

what do you guys think

Tucker is based.

He should leave (((fox))) and become independent.

Tucker is based.

He should leave (((fox))) and become independent.

Agreed, do what he does best and do something similar to what he did on women's month.

He's as good as controlled opposition comes. Truely the pinnacle of (((thier))) deception, I wish it was genuine.

He's as good as controlled opposition comes. Truely the pinnacle of (((thier))) deception, I wish it was genuine.

why do you think he is controlled opposition?

Idk, I just assume that we're too close to the end game for people like him to be allowed to give out a message they dont like especially on Fox. Its like building a house and after it's almost done you personally go and fuck up the foundation.

I strongly dislike that video. It makes Alex seem craaaaaaaaaaaazy (which he is sometimes, he has earned his rep), but this was heartfelt emotion from him concerning the (((Elite))) which Tucker was dead right on. Which, unfortunately, Tucker only got to say on air because Rupert Murdoch has this weird thing with not admitting he's Jew even though he obviously is.

Idk, I just assume that we're too close to the end game for people like him to be allowed to give out a message they dont like especially on Fox. Its like building a house and after it's almost done you personally go and fuck up the foundation.

There's a lot of conspiracies going on but they can't control 100% of everything, everywhere (even though they want to). I'm not saying he is or isn't but it just seems like you don't even have any solid reasons to think that

I strongly dislike that video. It makes Alex seem craaaaaaaaaaaazy (which he is sometimes, he has earned his rep), but this was heartfelt emotion from him concerning the (((Elite))) which Tucker was dead right on. Which, unfortunately, Tucker only got to say on air because Rupert Murdoch has this weird thing with not admitting he's Jew even though he obviously is.

He's right about a lot of things but he is also over the top sensationalist, I'm not sure how much of his craziness is an act and how much is real tbh. This video is a meme though and that should be obvious to anyone with an above room temperature IQ so shouldnt need to worry too much about that

Tucker Carlson works for (((them))), obviously, he's at FAUX news tbh ngl. It's controlled opposition, sometimes (((they))) like to blatantly taunt and brag to people, as Tucker is doing in that video. It's pretty much a "hey, fuck you. there's nothing you can do to stop us, teheheh" type of display in the video. It means nothing.

Tucker comes across as a very intelligent and well-spoken man. I believe it should be in his best interest to leave fox news and pursue other media endeavors.

The issue here isn't whether he is controlled - just if he's well-meaning
Obviously he's controlled because he didn't focus enough on election shenanigans, and his delay in talking about Hunter drama.

I could see a guy doing that strategically to avoid getting fired, thinking he is managing risks of controversy, doing what he can to stay on the air while pushing as much truth as possible.
IE if you push too hard you get deplatformed and can't reach the wider obvious with more basic seeds of truth.