Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is Transsexualism a Mental Illness?

bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
What do you think about it. Is there any researches about this?

why is this a question

Yes they are, you don´t fucking need research to know if trans people are mentally ill. If you´re born a male and want to become a female is it your body that is at fault and nature got it wrong? NO! there body is fine It´s their thoughts that makes them think they need to be the opposite gender, it´s all in their mind, thus making it a mental illness.

Hate the PC bullshit that says otherwise

>Wanting to inject yourself with estrogenic hormones, chop your dick off, and turn the mutilated bits into an artificial vagina that is actually just an open wound that constantly has to be redilated

Perfectly normal

If I think that I'm a cat - I'm crazy.
If I think that I'm a woman - I'm not crazy?

If I think that I'm a cat - I'm crazy.
If I think that I'm a woman - I'm not crazy?
Better get ready to edit that post of yours once delusional nutcases normalize being a furry

Yes, "gender" is a social construct, there's only two sexes. Nothing else. If you think you are girl in man's body you need help.

i want cute teen trap
They really aren't cute or feminine in real life. Sorry to disappoint you.

It's a mental illness. People conflate gender with personality.

They take on the visual stereotype of the other gender, but remain their original sex. A man in a dress is emasculated, but not stripped of manhood.
A woman who cannot give birth is still biologically hardwired to be a woman, her reproductive system is just broken.
A human being born with twisted and deformed legs is still a human being. Their legs are just broken.
A human female born with an extremely large clit and excessive body hair is still a woman whether she puts on a shirt or a dress. Her hormonal balance is just broken.
A man with a cut and ripped apart penis is still a man. His penis is simply broken. Men who have "sex reassignment surgery" have to insert a tube of metal into their "vagina" wound in order to keep it from healing and repairing itself.

Just because they stray from the default blueprints does not mean they are something new or something that can be changed on a whim.
When gender is a social construct, the only reliable evidence is biological fact. Gender is based on biology and the social norms of each gender is simply each sex wishing to present itself in the most ideal image possible in order to attract a mate.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness because it causes extreme distress to the afflicted blokes who were unfortunate enough to get it.

They really aren't cute or feminine in real life. Sorry to disappoint you.

It's a mental illness. People conflate gender with personality.

They take on the visual stereotype of the other gender, but remain their original sex. A man in a dress is emasculated, but not stripped of manhood.
A woman who cannot give birth is still biologically hardwired to be a woman, her reproductive system is just broken.
A human being born with twisted and deformed legs is still a human being. Their legs are just broken.
A human female born with an extremely large clit and excessive body hair is still a woman whether she puts on a shirt or a dress. Her hormonal balance is just broken.
A man with a cut and ripped apart penis is still a man. His penis is simply broken. Men who have "sex reassignment surgery" have to insert a tube of metal into their "vagina" wound in order to keep it from healing and repairing itself.

Just because they stray from the default blueprints does not mean they are something new or something that can be changed on a whim.
When gender is a social construct, the only reliable evidence is biological fact. Gender is based on biology and the social norms of each gender is simply each sex wishing to present itself in the most ideal image possible in order to attract a mate.
Sex developement disorders?
It seems you didn't take that into consideration so i ask you, what do you make out of a person with ambyguous genitalia and androgynous appearance?

what do you make out of a person with ambyguous genitalia and androgynous appearance?

People like that are not some kind of new gender or sex, they are simply broken and not how they were intended to be, that was the point of my post. Now, what "intended to be" means is up for debate, because obviously men contain the same chemicals as women and we are obviously still undergoing evolution at all times and everyone contains different levels, etc. There are bound to be random changes and people who don't fit the average.
A woman born with very masculine features is still a woman who simply has a chemical imbalance.
A woman (able to bare children) born with an oversized functioning penis is still a woman, she is just a deviation from the norm and has not developed in the intended way.

Sex is not the same as gender, but sex is tied to gender. Gender is how others perceive you and treat you based on your physical (secondary sex) traits. It is not how you "feel".
"There is no gym for your face" translates very well here, you can instantly tell a masculine body from a feminine one. If you see a very masculine woman you might have to take a second glance because they are not normal, etc. But you can generally tell which sex they are.
Just Google "androgynous" and you should be able to easily tell the sex of them all.
If you could show me a legitimately ambiguous person I might change my mind on that though.

Jews say It isn't, always do the contrary of what jews say

who cares if they are insane looking they might cure us

who wouldn't want to be a qt3.14 anime girl
VRmaxing is the best cure