Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is translator a good job for incels?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
I’m thinking about doing a training as professional translator to end my NEET life. That’s probably the only job I can do well since im fluent in 3 languages. It’s not very lucrative but better than nothing. And it allows you to work remotely as freelancer :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
ive done it in person , i only speak 2 languages
It pays ok. Remote is better imo bc you get to be at home

I just took some english classes thats it. Only a diploma

Im currently working in a billingual customer service from the USA but i do it from my home in the third world while smoking weed

ive done it in person , i only speak 2 languages
It pays ok. Remote is better imo bc you get to be at home

I just took some english classes thats it. Only a diploma

Im currently working in a billingual customer service from the USA but i do it from my home in the third world while smoking weed
Thanks. Do you have a fixed working time or do you choose to work whenever you want?

I translate negro-english into standard english :y'all:

I’m thinking about doing a trancing as professional translator to end my NEET life. That’s probably the only job I can do well since im fluent in 3 languages. It’s not very lucrative but better than nothing. And it allows you to work remotely as freelancer :feelsLSD:
STEM's better

anyway I wouldn't mind doing it

I would say yes if you have no better options.