Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment is trails series worth playing?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
supposed to be like a 1000 hour game series.
am wondering if this shit is worth the investment for cope

@Meus have u played it?

No, but I would say it is definitely worth playing.

No, but I would say it is definitely worth playing.
you have any top recommendations for other jrpgs btw?

Legend of heroes trilogy on PSP is good if you dont mind sprite retro graphics, every part is story on its own and its little immature. Trail in the sky looks much nicer and story progress trough 3 long games, story is good and main plot is relationship between main girl and main boy. Trail of cold steel is much more anime like story and graphic wise, first part was good, second kind of slow, i still didn't played the 3rd part.

Trail of games resolve around wars with meh battle system, solid characters ok villains, good story with nice slow pace where you discover things little by little.

Add me on PSN nigga, I just got into PlayStation so my trophy level is still kinda[UWSL] low at 255[/UWSL]
I use my brothers psn for online games. and a jailbroken one for single player games so I can cheat the grind rn. but when I get ps5, I will def add you
Legend of heroes trilogy on PSP is good if you dont mind sprite retro graphics, every part is story on its own and its little immature. Trail in the sky looks much nicer and story progress trough 3 long games, story is good and main plot is relationship between main girl and main boy. Trail of cold steel is much more anime like story and graphic wise, first part was good, second kind of slow, i still didn't played the 3rd part.

Trail of games resolve around wars with meh battle system, solid characters ok villains, good story with nice slow pace where you discover things little by little.
thanks. I guess I will watch on YT + read the story of earlier games and just do the cold steel game series.