Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is toad from super Mario incel.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Think about it he's a male manlet fungus who runs around screaming and doing a bunch of shit but at the end of the day he is a joke to the whole group. He's also low t and probably is made fun of by the female fungus of the pact. Has it ever begun for him???

Toad

Yeah he's a cutecel

Did he get came on in the last pic? Jfl over for him

Did he get came on in the last pic? Jfl over for him
by a birdo in the first ep of the super show who caught him and abused him making him fall from 40,000 feet

Last edited:
His skull circumference mogs; though in a world of Stacies like Peach and moggers like Mario/Bowser, everyone is a truecel except for the main characters... :feelsUgh:

Funny; I'm actually looking forwards to the upcoming SMB movie if they don't package in a soy progressivist agenda or anything like that, even though I don't watch many movies/TV shows. :smonk:

His skull circumference mogs; though in a world of Stacies like Peach and moggers like Mario/Bowser, everyone is a truecel except for the main characters... :feelsUgh:

Funny; I'm actually looking forwards to the upcoming SMB movie if they don't package in a soy progressivist agenda or anything like that, even though I don't watch many movies/TV shows. :smonk:
hes a fungus, he could infect them with his spores... all hail the mushroom men

Yeah, he's a trucel of all and an incel to his own kind. Never began for toadcel.

Yeah, he's a trucel of all and an incel to his own kind. Never began for toadcel.
could he get funguspussy or would toadette fuck bowser instead

could he get funguspussy or would toadette fuck bowser instead
toadette would fuck bowser in a heartbeat. fungus toilets would rather get fucked by goombas

And he’s always getting cucked by Mario, over for Toadcels.

And he’s always getting cucked by Mario, over for Toadcels.
I worship the fungus as he is the fungus of inceldia....

The real truecels are all of Bowser's minions who are forced to give up their lives just so Bowser can have some fun with Princess Peach. Plus most people who play SMB games don't think twice about brutally murdering all of them.

yes, but fawful is the biggest truecel

The real truecels are all of Bowser's minions who are forced to give up their lives just so Bowser can have some fun with Princess Peach. Plus most people who play SMB games don't think twice about brutally murdering all of them.
Cope unless you put toad on there. Then I'll accept this. Also the minions are an analogy to soldiers dying in a war just so the rich can rapemaxxx the alien natives. Very brutal.

Cope unless you put toad on their
Toad is truecel too but gets positive halo from being on the "good" side in the Mario universe.

Toad is truecel too but gets positive halo from being on the "good" side in the Mario universe.
he is a laughing stock. They just tolerate him. In reality no one gives a shit about the screaming fungus. Unless it has a hole. So many simps would rather have a drawing of toadette fully clothed on their wall to war off evil spirits instead of the fungus warrior toad.

But koopas have turtle dicks which dick mog toads to hell and back.

he is a laughing stock. They just tolerate him. In reality no one gives a shit about the screaming fungus. Unless it has a hole. So many simps would rather have a drawing of toadette fully clothed on their wall to war off evil spirits instead of the fungus warrior toad.

But koopas have turtle dicks which dick mog toads to hell and back.
what about goombas or those wrench throwing groundhogs or piranha plants that are stuck in one pipe for their entire life (true LDAR).

what about goombas or those wrench throwing groundhogs or piranha plants that are stuck in one pipe for their entire life (true LDAR).
Cope. They also dickmoggg.....I've seen the Twitter pics of what people drawn.... So brutal and toad poor toad.... Praise the funguscellll