Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is Titanic supposed to be a heartwarming love story?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Because from my perspective after re watching it recently its a story about a young promiscuous slut cucking a respectable gentlemen with a pretty boy slit eyed WASP slayer

I used to love that movie as a kid but now I feel legit anger when Im reminded of it

Because from my perspective after re watching it recently its a story about a young promiscuous slut cucking a respectable gentlemen with a pretty boy slit eyed WASP slayer

I used to love that movie as a kid but now I feel legit anger when Im reminded of it

And then she leaves his ass to drown while she sails away to safety.

that movie is only romantic to degenarete foids

I never finished the movie

Its normie trash

>women and children get to use the lifeboats first, and if there aren't enough for the men they drown.

Wait, I thought that was during patriarchy. Why the fuck would men give up the lifeboats? Imagine being an incel on the titanic and some stacy and her kid gets to use the last lifeboat while you're stuck on the sinking ship.

>women and children get to use the lifeboats first, and if there aren't enough for the men they drown.

Wait, I thought that was during patriarchy. Why the fuck would men give up the lifeboats? Imagine being an incel on the titanic and some stacy and her kid gets to use the last lifeboat while you're stuck on the sinking ship.
Imagine saving a life of a foid because they think your life is somehow worthless than theirs.

My sister saw that movie twelve times in cinemas. I actually credit it with some of my early redpilling.

Basically it’s a story of an incredibly privileged young woman who fucks the help, justifies it because her fiancée was mean to her, is given an enormous shiney jewel, then has her ego stroked by him dying.

That’s what women need, for him to die for her. That story isn’t historically accurate. Jack didn’t have to die at all. It was written that way, because that’s what gets women wet.

For men, if your girlfriend drowns in front of you - that’s horror. Not romance.
Imagine saving a life of a foid because they think your life is somehow worthless than theirs.

It’s usually men who betray other men in these situations. Take this man for example. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Lightoller He forced his fellow men out of lifeboats at gunpoint, and when he was ultimately rescued other men praised him instead of hanging him.

We all like to criticise women, because women are pieces of shit who deserve it. But let’s not forget we couldn’t have gotten close to the point we are at now without plenty of men betraying their brothers.

Last edited:
She cucks her husband in the afterlife too.