Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is Time Travel Possible?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Thoughts @Simulacrasimulation?

yes sort of, if you go super fast. time around you slows down

so if you leave earth in a spaceship travelling really fast, you'll come back aged slower than the folks same age as you

Timetravel wouldn't help my face.
No past, present nor future for my height.
It was, it is and always will be over.

i wanna time travel inside a foid cunny

It's more likely that you'll enter a parallel dimension.

I want to go back to the past and rape foids (in gta obviously).

Give me ur time travel theories

Time travel is not possible.

Time doesn't even exist, the past doesn't exist nor the future exists.

The all things exist only in the moment, now. There is no "back" or "forth" for us to go.

It is, but only in videogame AFAIK.

Hopefully. I wish.

Yes. Go to sleep and you'll teleport to the future when you wake up.

i wanna time travel inside a foid cunny
brutal babypill

ontopic: if you are Ethnic time travel still won't help you. Even if you went back in time to an era where your original location was prosperous and free of competition from white Chads, there is still a 99% chance you'd be dirt poor, forced to wagecuck 20 hours+ daily only to earn just enough to make it through the night.

its never began @universallyabhorred sorry

You know, this got me thinking...

Consider for the fact that time flows as it does on Earth. If we stand still we are stationary relative to the Earth. But also consider that since we are all gravitationally bound on Earth, the planet spinning on its axis and is circling around the sun and carries all of us on its momentum. The sun in turn is circling around the huge black hole in the center of the Milky Way, and the Milky Way in turn is drifting away in the Universe.

If people land on the Moon or Mars, they will be bound to their gravity and thus have different momentum and direction of movement across the Universe. So not only gravity will fell different, but time as well. Same if we go to other planets or solar systems or galaxies.

Physics will work differently in each of those places because of differences in gravity, temperature, atmospheric pressure, and of course, the flow of time due to different momentum and direction/trajectory of movement.

Or maybe I'm just high and tripping balls atm, idk.

You know, this got me thinking...

Consider for the fact that time flows as it does on Earth. If we stand still we are stationary relative to the Earth. But also consider that since we are all gravitationally bound on Earth, the planet spinning on its axis and is circling around the sun and carries all of us on its momentum. The sun in turn is circling around the huge black hole in the center of the Milky Way, and the Milky Way in turn is drifting away in the Universe.

If people land on the Moon or Mars, they will be bound to their gravity and thus have different momentum and direction of movement across the Universe. So not only gravity will fell different, but time as well. Same if we go to other planets or solar systems or galaxies.

Physics will work differently in each of those places because of differences in gravity, temperature, atmospheric pressure, and of course, the flow of time due to different momentum and direction/trajectory of movement.

Or maybe I'm just high and tripping balls atm, idk.
more gravity = faster time, thats why time goes slower when you are out of reign of heavy gravity forces

more gravity = faster time, thats why time goes slower when you are out of reign of heavy gravity forces
Yes, but also time is affected by how fast you're going across the universe. The faster you are, the more time passes.

Take two people, one is standing still and another one is in an F1 racecar. The guy in the racecar is experiencing time faster than the person standing still, so technically the racecar guy is slightly ahead of time into the future than the stationary guy. But of course it's a very negligent amount of time that the two won't even notice, at least with what's possible here on Earth.

No, but I really want to

Yes, but also time is affected by how fast you're going across the universe. The faster you are, the more time passes.

Take two people, one is standing still and another one is in an F1 racecar. The guy in the racecar is experiencing time faster than the person standing still, so technically the racecar guy is slightly ahead of time into the future than the stationary guy. But of course it's a very negligent amount of time that the two won't even notice, at least with what's possible here on Earth.
hmmm, never heard about that

what no pussy does to a mofo

Based on today's understanding of physics:

Forward in time: Possible and technically happens all the time (being around massive objects and moving fast slows down time for you)
Backwards in time: Impossible

2019theory

time travel already happened