Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Tiktok the worst thing that has happened to the internet lately?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh I think no other social media has had the negative impacts of Tiktok. Here are some examples:
-Their format of short videos spread like a cancer to other sites like youtube (shorts), instagram (reels), facebook (reels), etc. and it's unavoidable
-Promotes ragebait, disturbing content and fake news because that gives lots of views
-Ruined the attention span of those addicted to it mainly zoomers and gen alpha
-CCP propaganda machine and spyware (though American companies do this too but for US interests instead of China)
-Full of anti-men content (best example the man vs bear debate) which later gets viral and spreads to newspapers and daily life
-Makes influencers even more entitled like the world owes them everything for being pretty and having lots of followers

I miss when Tiktok was just called musical.ly and it was pretty much foids doing cringe dances and sing-alongs. Cringe but harmless and self contained. Then when tiktok was released and used for other types of content is when it started to get really bad.

No, women are.

No OnlyFans is. Giving literal whores financial independence. TikTok is just a way for these whores to shove their decadent lazy lifestyles in our faces.

Meanwhile we are slaves to society having to deal with stress shit normies fat toilets daily just to get a louzy paycheck which will only cover next months expenses.

Life is a fucking joke.

Every iteration of social media becomes worse than the last. Ten years from now, future kids will be performing enemas on live feed for upvotes.

Honestly tiktok has some good content (it depends on what you're looking for)

But it also has some horrible content too

No OnlyFans is. Giving literal whores financial independence. TikTok is just a way for these whores to shove their decadent lazy lifestyles in our faces.

Meanwhile we are slaves to society having to deal with stress shit normies fat toilets daily just to get a louzy paycheck which will only cover next months expenses.

Life is a fucking joke.
Good one I didn't think of onlyfans. Also it started to get super popular during the pandemic when lots of people had to stay at home and had lots of free time. Even newspapers were shamelessly promoting it.

Forgot to add those productivity influencers giving shitty advice like "yeah just wake up at 5AM and get few hours of sleep so you can grind more during the day bruh, also don't have any hobbies apart from working out and reading finance and self-improvement books bruh, buy my sigma male course bruh it works bruh :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:"

that and social media in general as well as onlyfans has ruined everything forever

Life is a fucking joke.
This

TikTok is a small part of the problem but Onlyfans is where all the degeneracy really started to boom

The only good thing I can see about it is more people are gonna be awake to the blackpill: foids do not appear to be shy in showing their true foid colours on the platform.

In my opinion it is the worst thing that happened to humans

Life is a fucking joke.
Good one I didn't think of onlyfans. Also it started to get super popular during the pandemic when lots of people had to stay at home and had lots of free time. Even newspapers were shamelessly promoting it.
This

TikTok is a small part of the problem but Onlyfans is where all the degeneracy really started to boom
I remember it was getting sponsored in a BBJ contest Mighty Mouse (Demitrious Johnson) took part in. Absolutely Awful.

If the Jews hate it it can't be all bad

my first blackpill dosage was through tiktok
seeing women making fun of short men
that was brutal

No, women are.
True. imagine the internet without foids. No simps online fighting or simping for foids, no foids dehumanizing short/autistic men, less degenerate content etc.

Worst thing to ever happen to the internet at minimum.

Probably one of the worst things to have happened to humanity.

Ai is worse
Can you explain why? For the moment stuff like Chatgpt or character.ai seems pretty harmless but I see how it could be a problem in the future.

Can you explain why? For the moment stuff like Chatgpt or character.ai seems pretty harmless but I see how it could be a problem in the future.
All it takes is imagination or even a few movies to see how it will be misused...

For example: us has all phone, communication, and internet data stored in huge underground data centers...
It's a big jumbled mess of info. Just piled up as it came in... Why? Because it's (potentially) valuable!

Now run a ai on that mess and "suddenly" you have nice neat complete files on everyone... Sure a lot of GIGO, but mostly OK stuff.

In my opinion, Instagram had a much worse impact than tik tok.