Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is tik tok the most normal fag app in existence?

I think other social medias are the same since normalfags infest everything

my mom is an OF model and my dad is a tiktoker, my sister is pregnant at 15 and i am a paragon on .is

my mom is an OF model and my dad is a tiktoker, my sister is pregnant at 15 and i am a paragon on .is
HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS OVER

Send link? :feelsEhh:

If you have TikTok installed, you need help.

If you have TikTok installed, you need help.
It's starting to piss me off. I might delete it it's so normalfag infested and everyone on there has low IQ shit takes and shitty senses of humor.

I feel like snapchat is

TikTok is for braindead NPC's and feminazis

It's starting to piss me off. I might delete it it's so normalfag infested and everyone on there has low IQ shit takes and shitty senses of humor.
It's psychological warfare, pure brainrot.

The opposite. It’s brought light to the Blackpill and made it more mainstream than ever before.

I’ve known about this forum since 2021 (I was more redpilled then) and I checked it out every now and again but from Reddit I hadn’t heard anything god about here. When I became Blackpilled I started posting on Reddit and speaking to incels there. In late 2023 I was stalking this place like a hawk but didn’t make an account till 2024. I often give quite red pilled advice because old habits die hard but I noticed some new users didn’t have any story leading up to finding this site , they just found it one day

This is gonna be a common thing in 5 years

my life is way worse than that

moralfag too.
I literally saw people throwing hands because a 22yo was dating a20 yo
talking about muh "i'm 22 and 20 is a child"
sometimes i lie to people and say i'm 15 so i can get the satisfaction of them validating their bs worldview on erroneous grounds: "Yeah, i can tell you look 15 your features show it! We can always tell! Our biology shows it!" LMFAO i'm 22 bitch. it feels sweet delegitimizing their narrative in my head.

Snapchat takes the cake with that.