Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is thugmaxxing legit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Just from having my hood up I've noticed that I get picked on way less and teachers are slightly nicer to me init fam

Thats called school shooter maxxing

I think people just want to be on good terms with the future school shooter tbh

It’s a legit way to get locked up behind bars.

Do you know a kissless virgin thug?

Thugmaxxing as a way of ascending doesn't work. Its a bluepilled/redpilled idea anyways since its saying personality matters when it really doesn't.

I think people just want to be on good terms with the future school shooter tbh
tbhtbh.

If you are in a legit gang and you climb the ranks then sex in some form will probably eventually arrive.

A lot of people here are autistic or have autistic traits and the end result would be long, edgy, and spergy messages on the internet instead

Last edited:
Yessss, the black one is the best.

Just from having my hood up I've noticed that I get picked on way less and teachers are slightly nicer to me init fam

It can work but you must look the part.
A short white boy with a recessed chin cannot do it even if he can rap.

Being a Chad is mostly about being what was darwinistically successful during the stone age.

Individual selective traits such as violence, unpredictable aggression and the dark triad were competitive during the stone age when there were only a few million humans on earth at most. Collective selective traits like intelligence, empathy, bravery and self sacrifice are only competitive in large organised groups of humans.

Female selection is a few thousand years behind.

Individual selective traits favours the individual practitioner at the cost of the group while group selective traits favour the group at the cost of the individual practitioner who may be benefitted by being in a more successful group.

It only works if you look the part. Otherwise you get stomped pretty quick. But it loses its effectiveness as more men do it. It starts being a required trait to get laid at all, similar to how gym is now mandatory to have a chance. The blackcels here can attest to this happening in their community, and I can tell as a latino in the US, it is somewhat true of ours too.

Its a downward spiral that has no end.

It works best for niggers and latinos

Is gravity legit?

Thats called school shooter maxxing
I've been called that many times. I only started wearing my hood up recently tho. Before, they were just basing it off the fact that I'm quiet and ugly

I don’t know

don't listen to the fakecels, it IS a legit way to ascend but you kinda have to be low inhib already plus mascule looking, women love the high test thug type, just the other day I heard a 17 yr old coworker saying how the guys she dates have to "be assholes"; women like to be mistreated, you'll never get laid as a simp, you have to be assertive

It only works to stop people fucking with you slightly less, it's not going to help you get any pussy.

It only works to stop people fucking with you slightly less, it's not going to help you get any pussy.
tbh unless youre legit selling illegal products

It definitely does work

when you're Chad

It can work but you must look the part.
A short white boy with a recessed chin cannot do it even if he can rap.

Being a Chad is mostly about being what was darwinistically successful during the stone age.

Individual selective traits such as violence, unpredictable aggression and the dark triad were competitive during the stone age when there were only a few million humans on earth at most. Collective selective traits like intelligence, empathy, bravery and self sacrifice are only competitive in large organised groups of humans.

Female selection is a few thousand years behind.

Individual selective traits favours the individual practitioner at the cost of the group while group selective traits favour the group at the cost of the individual practitioner who may be benefitted by being in a more successful group.
So can I get the tldr on what traits foids right now want?