Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is this your first time

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
It’s so funny normies want to make us feel isolated and like shit. After the years we have been isolated and feel like shit.
All the foids and dummies don’t give a fuck about teen bullying. They actually support it and want it to go in all your years.
We weren’t born yesterday.

Normies like bullying until bullets fly trough the walls of the school (in gta5) አስተያየቱን እንዳያነሳ እጠይቃለሁ ምክንያቱም የማህበረሰብ መመሪያዎችን አይአስአስተያየቱን እንዳያነሳ እጠይቃለሁ

My first time of what ?

All the foids and dummies don’t give a fuck about teen bullying. They actually support it
This.
This is so fucking true when I was in high school there was this short ugly dude who used to get bullied, foid didn't give a fucking shit about him, they used to record him and make fun of him, I'm not joking the dude got thrown in trash bin once and they laughed about him, I wonder if he roped. Foids are as evil as men, don't believe the foid worshippers cucks who tell you they are empathic kind creatures.

normies enjoy torturing incels. its there goal to get us to do there dirty work for them which is destroying certain areas by going ER in minecraft

People around it encourage it and if you fight back you get in trouble not the agitator. You lose regardless.

This.
This is so fucking true when I was in high school there was this short ugly dude who used to get bullied, foid didn't give a fucking shit about him, they used to record him and make fun of him, I'm not joking the dude got thrown in trash bin once and they laughed about him, I wonder if he roped. Foids are as evil as men, don't believe the foid worshippers cucks who tell you they are empathic kind creatures.
People in my school and the gym teacher said they were going to throw me in a trash can. One dude told me he was going to make me dig a hole to bury myself .

My first time of what ?
I was alluding to how women and normies will judge incels for their ostracism now like “take a shower inkwell, and “who hurt you”. When the bullying started you were somebody that wasn’t morally acceptable to have been bullied. A kid or a teen. Not that they give a fuck.

People in my school and the gym teacher said they were going to throw me in a trash can. One dude told me he was going to make me dig a hole to bury myself .
Brutal

It’s so funny normies want to make us feel isolated and like shit. After the years we have been isolated and feel like shit.
All the foids and dummies don’t give a fuck about teen bullying. They actually support it and want it to go in all your years.
We weren’t born yesterday.
When I was young I always wanted to be anyone but myself