Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this what its like when a girl is turned on?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I was at the library doing work when this asian girl came in and sat down right next to this overly masculine tall broad shouldered BBC and they started doing hw or something

Now thats suspicious, you would not expect higher IQ asians to ask blacks for help but then I noticed that hte girl is acting really weird

And sure enough my eyes wandered under the table and she was basically crossing her legs and squeezing her tights really hard with one of her hands, Im like 90% sure that she was wet at that moment

After 5 minutes I just picked up my things and left, I just couldnt believe my eyes tbh

A girl will never feel like that for us, they are probably having sex as Im typing this

"Asian girls dont like black guys" The classic incel cope.

Maybe she had to piss but she didn't because she was helping him? In any case they are having sex now anyway.

I wish i was a Tyrone. I have BBC for no reason. REEEEE

dam you should have stayed it would have been like watching some National Geographic shit
also cause I mean you'll never see that yourself so might as well see how it while you can

PURE SUI FUEl

giphy.gif