Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this what could become of posters here? Depraved pedo blackmailer arrested

Cuck-Damage

Cuck-Damage

Captain
★★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5407931/Depraved-paedophile-used-blackmail-target-victims.html

495EA1E700000578-5407931-Matthew_Falder_29_of_Birmingham_admitted_137_offences_relating_t-a-74_1519042462997.jpg

• Footage shot inside Matthew Falder's flat in Birmingham shows his bedroom
  • Clothes, food containers and socks are on the floor and toilet paper is on bed
  • Three victims tricked into sending him humiliating images tried to end their lives
  • Falder coerced victims into producing 'severe self-generated indecent images' 
  • Lecturer was interested in extreme subculture of paedophilia called 'hurtcore'

Posters here e.g. @Reddit_is_for_cucks this could be your future

beware

Jewsel said:
If he was a chad/tyrone he could fuck any jb he wanted fuck this

he wasn't bad looking

just balding

IDC im still doing it. nothing to loser

Cuck-Damage said:
he wasn't bad looking

just balding

LOL wut? He looks like the textbook trenchcoat pedophile blue pillers love to stereotype.

Youre as pedo as your hairline

Nobody forced the dumb whores to send him the pictures/videos, they only have themselves to blame for being so easily convinced.

This man is a hERo.

29 yo!!!

How did he get doxxed on the deep web BTW?

It's over for us, then. A team could SWAT us at any moment.

FACEandLMS said:

Holy fuck, I missed that part.  I thought he was in his 40s.  

FACEandLMS said:

We don't do anything like what this bald faggot did.  If someone posted CP here they'd be permabanned, ip banned, and reported to the authorities.  

The most we're guilty of here is expressing politically incorrect opinions, which thankfully isn't a crime thanks to the first amendment.  Of course you eurocels  could get arrested and imprisoned because you have "hate speech" laws that have gotten people arrested for harmless jokes.  

Thank god I'm american.

FACEandLMS said:
29 yo!!!
How did he get doxxed on the deep web BTW?

Lmao picture of his desktop shows that it's Windows. He was doomed from the start for being an iqcel and a pedocel at the same time.

Cuck-Damage said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5407931/Depraved-paedophile-used-blackmail-target-victims.html

495EA1E700000578-5407931-Matthew_Falder_29_of_Birmingham_admitted_137_offences_relating_t-a-74_1519042462997.jpg

• Footage shot inside Matthew Falder's flat in Birmingham shows his bedroom
  • Clothes, food containers and socks are on the floor and toilet paper is on bed
  • Three victims tricked into sending him humiliating images tried to end their lives
  • Falder coerced victims into producing 'severe self-generated indecent images' 
  • Lecturer was interested in extreme subculture of paedophilia called 'hurtcore'

Posters here e.g. @Reddit_is_for_cucks this could be your future

beware

He is a pedo? All the girls I talk to are older then me lmao. I can’t talk to 25 year old girls? But nice bait cuck, I am surprised the mods haven’t banned you yet. Can we get some mods in here to ban this cuck? He doesn’t contribute anything to this forum except for his bluepill cuckish comments.

According to cucktears if you talk to any women under 30 then you are a pedo.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
He is a pedo? All the girls I talk to are older then me lmao. But nice bait cuck, I am surprised the mods haven’t banned you yet. Can we get some mods in here to ban this cuck? He doesn’t contribute anything to this forum except for his bluepill cuckish comments.

it's you in 10 years time my friend

don't be mad that I showed you the mirror, simply accept what it is you see

Cuck-Damage said:
it's you in 10 years time my friend

don't be mad that I showed you the mirror, simply accept what it is you see

My future is rope in 3-4 years but thanks I appreciate it.

Sadly, some of our number are virgin-FHO-hunters and they don't give a shit if an FHO is underage. It is simply not realistic to find a legal age virgin FHO anymore, so they go for JB. IMO, they should let go of this virgin obsession and accept that if they ever escape, they will surely fuck a non-virgin. It's all semantics anyway, none of us are escaping inceldom.

I don't do anything illegal, so I have nothing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back