Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is this true?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i found this comment on /r/amiugly

'''Yeah in your situation I would recommend working out more, exercising increases testosterone levels and causes you face and jaw to becoming more defined as time goes on.''''

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/7do9fc/29m_big_nose_no_sense_of_style_hair_and_facial/[/font]

loooool, no its not true, kek kek

Only due to lower bodyfat obviously. You could always get a hgh jaw though

No. All that shit regarding testosterone and soy, masturbation, and lifting you find on reddit or on that bodybuilding forum is quackery. And it's really sad and pathetic. Imagine some guy at a Chinese restaurant wanting to eat something but suddenly thinking, "Shit! Wait, is there soy in it? Would it be weird to ask the waitress if there's soy in that sauce? I mean, that would so shit up my testosterone level!" It's so pathetic.

Lol cope. Chad hasn't lifted a single dumbell and has bigger jaw than all redpill cucks combined

Red Shambhala said:
No. All that shit regarding testosterone and soy, masturbation, and lifting you find on reddit or on that bodybuilding forum is quackery. And it's really sad and pathetic. Imagine some guy at a Chinese restaurant wanting to eat something but suddenly thinking, "Shit! Wait, is there soy in it? Would it be weird to ask the waitress if there's soy in that sauce? I mean, that would so shit up my testosterone level!" It's so pathetic.

looool, very funny

The only way to get a stronger jaw is SURGERY