Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is this the Worst Side Profile Ever?

xFeeLMyPaiN

xFeeLMyPaiN

Banned
-
d28af055d572d564dfdca6565e58761b.png

CuckDestiny without his thick Full Beard (which he admitted he used Drugs to get it), Truecel right there

Lol @ this guy thinking he is alpha

I have an even worse side profile.

Oof, his side profile is literally a straight line from his lips to his adams apple

Cope, mogs half the board tbh

It's kind of upsetting to see that people with better features than me are considered the worst. He just needs mandibular advancement surgery, or maybe a fake mandible who knows.
What's lower than the worst?

RtRyMmx

Toss up between him and this other supreme chincel, Cassady Campbell.

JFL @ how instinctively repulsed she is by his Subhuman features. This was at a fitness convention. Lmao she dwarves him, her arms are bigger.

Its not great, definitely excludes him from chad tier / being considered attractive tier. He is also five foot five, he is just a delusional coping manlet and I can hardly blame him for that. He copes well by taking massive amounts of drugs and being big, even if he lies about it and pretends to be natty.

Last edited: