Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is this the only blackpill Disney film?

Is this Disney film, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, a blackpill?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★★

I never realized it until recently when I was reflecting on things that this Disney film is probably a blackpill...

Coincidentally, it doesn't really seem to be very popular, especially decades later as almost no one mentions it...

Well this IS the darkest Disney film. The book this is based on is even more fucked up.
There is a reason it is considered a classic, it talked about lookism and determinism long before the blackpill even started to form as a school of thought.

Both this and Prison Planet (the most underrated Disney film) are from an era when Disney actually were trying something new, legacies from a golden era.

Only the b&w version is

Pretty sure they removed blackpill elements from the book and softened how cruel the female characters are. Also interesting that Disney tried to push the narrative that religious people are more discriminatory against the unattractive when religion was one of the few things forcing normies to feel even an ounce of fake sympathy for ugly men.

I never realized it until recently when I was reflecting on things that this Disney film is probably a blackpill...

Coincidentally, it doesn't really seem to be very popular, especially decades later as almost no one mentions it...

it isnt truly blackpiled due to it having a stacy help him out. this would never happen. yes i know theres unicorns but she would of just said aww and tell people to stop but they wouldnt ever help out along the way

Lefou was the original bluepilled incel who got caught up sucking up to Chad for the possibility of a crumb of leftover pussy. Also Belle choosing the beast over the man is pretty dogpilled depending on how you view it lmao