Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this the most active incel site?

BarbarianCel

BarbarianCel

⚔️ Pillage and plunder ☝️
-
Is this the most active incel website or are there others? I've heard of looksmatch but they're kinda cucked tbh. It would be a shame if we were the last active incel board

It seems so unless you wanna go to some obscure shit or r/shortcels on cuckit
Also IT

It seems so unless you wanna go to some obscure shit or r/shortcels on cuckit
Also IT

Damn. We have a decently active community though. I refuse to go back to Reddit though, fuck that.

IT is the biggest Incel Community ngl

Biggest and best

Yep. I have asked for additional sites to browse and I found this was the most active one. I barely even remember any of the other alternative ones besides that "incel" site which allows females.

puahate alumnists are on here as well as the best redditcels

Its very active

This board is slow as hell tbh, /r9k/ is actually pretty decent if you use filters. I would make more posts here but I'm too low IQ idk what to talk about.

Yes is the most active forum

This is the biggest LARP forum yes

Damn. We have a decently active community though. I refuse to go back to Reddit though, fuck that.
Not really tbh, hundred people or maybe less are active at all times instead of at least several hundred or a thousand.

This board is slow as hell tbh, /r9k/ is actually pretty decent if you use filters.
its a burning garbage dump, it has no moderation and filtering will remove 90% of the content, leaving 3 dead threads. 4chan is beyond saving

Yep. I have asked for additional sites to browse and I found this was the most active one. I barely even remember any of the other alternative ones besides that "incel" site which allows females.
What site allows females

wizchan is pretty good but you have to pretend you'd deny sex if offered

your avi reminds me of @BummerDrummer

What are some female users there. I think i have an account on there
I don’t go on there, but I have heard people in the past say that. It could just be libel though, but it seems like bluepilled discussion is allowed there

I don’t go on there, but I have heard people in the past say that. It could just be libel though, but it seems like bluepilled discussion is allowed there
Yea i just saw the whores on there and theyre spewing "nawalt" bullshit. They just want orbitters, so glad they arent allowed here because if they were I would leave

The most populated, the most based, the most strictly modded imho

Yes. IncelTears is pretty active too but they let foids post there, not sure why. Also they’re pretty bluepilled and talk about respecting women and how personality matters.