Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is this the feeling of depression?

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★
It's like there is a void in my chest. I am upset and in low energy for no reason. I was focusing on something useful but suddenly got the desire to watch anime shit! Also, why every time I feel sick (literally) when I try to improve my self/life?! :feelsrope:

Yeah, that's accurate
Truly over

suddenly got the desire to watch anime
No, you don't have depression.
As long as you can get desire to do something and still can get out of bed in the morning, you don't have depression.

As long as you can get desire to do something and still can get out of bed in the morning, you don't have depression.
Javier bardem anton

the most telling sign of chronic depression is the sudden urge to watch anime shit. You need to go on suiwatch ASAP OP

You could be lying dead tomorrow for all we know

You know what the funny thing about depression is? - If you think you are on the lowest, it isn’t, because it will only get worse

Depression is meant to paralise your body and to seize your will indefinitely.
Some cases are more extreme than others, that´s when a life crisis occurs.

I hope that I am really fine :feelsautistic:. btw, did you experience depression before?

the most telling sign of chronic depression is the sudden urge to watch anime shit. You need to go on suiwatch ASAP OP

You could be lying dead tomorrow for all we know
Bro, don't be indignant :horror:. I didn't mean all anime is shit :forcedsmile: ha ha, there are still good animes in the world like cel2D, dbz, death note and hxh :feelsclown:

I'd call it mild depression. For me severe depression is obsessing over suicide/not showering or brushing teeth, etc.

Sounds more like sadness than depression.

It's like there is a void in my chest. I am upset and in low energy for no reason. I was focusing on something useful but suddenly got the desire to watch anime shit! Also, why every time I feel sick (literally) when I try to improve my self/life?! :feelsrope:
Sound more like ADD.

Stupid take if you have to force yourself to go out and do whatever like your hobby or something and I really mean forcing yourself to do it you are still depressed

Same goes with forcing yourself to do basic things like showering etc
I feel I am forced to face my failure and my wrong choices every day every minute

Stupid take if you have to force yourself to go out and do whatever like your hobby or something and I really mean forcing yourself to do it you are still depressed

Same goes with forcing yourself to do basic things like showering etc
It's not a take, it's facts.

Everybody has to force themselves out of bed, or into the shower, or go grocery shopping. It's normal. Nobody likes to do chores, you're not special and you don't have clinic depression as long as you can still do these things.

Clinic depression starts when you cannot force yourself anymore, because that's where your behavior starts to become abnormal and starts hurting you.

I hope that I am really fine :feelsautistic:. btw, did you experience depression before?
I know someone who had it and he always gets angry when I tell him that I'm depressed because he knows that there's a massive difference between being sad and being depressed.
The nigger couldn't get out of bed anymore, like at all. When his phone battery died, he wouldn't get up to get the charger, he would just accept that he now has no phone anymore.

There's a massive difference between being clinically depressed and being sad because your life sucks.
99% of people here who claim they're depressed are not actually depressed, they're just sad because their life sucks. Major difference.

Last edited:
The nigger couldn't get out of bed anymore, like at all. When his phone battery died, he wouldn't get up to get the charger, he would just accept that he now has no phone anymore.
brutal
There's a massive difference between being clinically depressed and being sad because your life sucks.
That's it. I :feelsbadman:

I know someone who had it and he always gets angry when I tell him that I'm depressed because he knows that there's a massive difference between being sad and being depressed.

99% of people here who claim they're depressed are not actually depressed, they're just sad because their life sucks. Major difference.
if you want to rope every day then who cares about nomenclature

Pretty much. I’ve been depressed since quarantine started or around that era tbh