Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is this the best that a White man can get?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Us Ethnics might not be able to get any woman. But is this the best the modern White man can get? I am not sure I envy them much. You can tell he didn't really want her, and had to settle. He looks much better than her. I swear, it is a fucking race to the bottom.

looksmatch in 2018

His confidence is what got her.

The guy runs an incel site too. I wonder what he must feel when Ethnics say he can get an Asian gf.

That is a subhuman pig. No great white man should have to stoop that low.

He is fucked. Femoid hold all the power now but the future is not looking good for them. Men are problem solvers. We will find a solution via la sexbot and artificial womb.

lmao thats the dude from the shyboys IRL documentary. what is this from? Is this from that "Incel documentary" those vloggercels were talking about?

she doesn't look that bad, if she lost like 20 pounds she'd be way out of his league.

He hardly even seems incel. I’m much uglier than him and I’m white.

lmao thats the dude from the shyboys IRL documentary. what is this from? Is this from that "Incel documentary" those vloggercels were talking about?

she doesn't look that bad, if she lost like 20 pounds she'd be way out of his league.
goddamn I didn't even watch through the whole original cringey documentary

here I am thinking this was some kind of update years later ascension im retarded

Us Ethnics might not be able to get any woman. But is this the best the modern White man can get? I am not sure I envy them much. You can tell he didn't really want her, and had to settle. He looks much better than her. I swear, it is a fucking race to the bottom.

I think he's her looksmatch. I also think that half this forum (especially the weebs), would love to have her just to get their dicks wet.

Tbh she's not morbidly obese (she's definitely fat, especially in her face). That being said breeding with her is sure to result in a horrid incel spawn.

He is not incel, he is love shy. Love shy have normal/even attractive looking faces, but because they have social anxiety or autism. They have trouble attracting wahmen.

you can get much cuter asians in SEA