Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this the average American?

Insane levels of slop

Last edited:
raising future .is users

I can't believe this disgusting pig SMV mogs me :feels:

That's the average White Michigander female
(I live in Michigan, so i know this)

Still has more SMV than this entire forum

This repugnant slampig is entitled to more love, respect and kindness than any of us combined. Crazy.

There's no place like home :feelscomfy:

These are rare in the upper middle class/upper class white areas in the big cities while they're plentiful in the lower middle class areas outside of the major cities.

These are rare in the upper middle class/upper class white areas in the big cities while they're plentiful in the lower middle class areas outside of the major cities.
food stamps babys?

Someone stuck their dick in that :feelspuke:

GOOOD GOD THE FACT THIS BITCH STILL GOT FUCKED ??? Wtf

crazy how low the standards are for women these days, and they still complain about beauty standards , as if there is any for them
It fucking pisses me off fat bitches like her can get cum and dumped on but from ltn-mtns while my fatass has to workout and looksmaxx and surgery maxx or whatever to achieve a htn status and the most i could get realistically is a fat foid who’s a ltb fuckijg clown world man

It fucking pisses me off fat bitches like her can get cum and dumped on but from ltn-mtns while my fatass has to workout and looksmaxx and surgery maxx or whatever to achieve a htn status and the most i could get realistically is a fat foid who’s a ltb fuckijg clown world man
did you see the guy who is fucking her? Watch the whole video again carefully , he is ltn , incel tier.

That's the average White Michigander female
(I live in Michigan, so i know this)
Michigan is such a shithole no wonder people are fat and miserable there

It actually is.

It's fucking embarrassing I hate fat ppl