Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this Sui/Rage Fuel?

Here is the text from that link:
These topics here recently got me thinking, and kind of freaking me out a bit, to be honest.

My son just turned 18, but to my knowledge he's never had a girlfriend. He's not a shut-in who just stays on his computer all day. He's a regular kid, has a group of good friends that he spends time with, seems relatively social and normal. I would say he's handsome enough to attract female attention, but then again I don't believe in that whole looks theory nonsense anyway.

He's definitely straight and loves females. I've had conversations with him about it, sometimes hear him talking to his friends about this girl or that girl and which they would love to date, so his sexuality is not in question here. He just seems to be struggling in that department. His friends are pretty similar too, I think, however I do think one of them does have a girlfriend.

His younger sister, my daughter, is 2 years younger than he is and currently has a steady boyfriend that she's been seeing for a while. She's 16 and in a relationship, and that's not the only boyfriend she's had. She had another boyfriend prior that she introduced to us close to 2 years ago. She always had attention from boys and would always communicate with them through phone text or whatever is popular. Point is, my daughter is not struggling with this, but her older brother is. He never seems to be having joyous or exciting conversations on his phone the way his sister appears to be having.

What do you think is going on? Do you think he may feel angry or bitter that his little sister has more experience than he does in the dating and social world? Is this a common thing with most young guys in today's world, or is my son an anomaly? On the contrary, Is it common for girls today to have many friends and be highly social?

Thanks in advance

What a suprise! The 18 year old boy is struggling to get a gf, while his 16 year old sister has already been in multiple relationships. Females getting attention is 300x easier. Don't know what he looks like (his dad says he is quite handsome but we know parents can lie) ...but he might be one of us.

Here is the text from that link:

What a suprise! The 18 year old boy is struggling to get a gf, while his 16 year old sister has already been in multiple relationships. Females getting attention is 300x easier. Don't know what he looks like (his dad says he is quite handsome but we know parents can lie) ...but he might be one of us.

Kek, this guy (parent) sees it normal for males to get gfs in high school. It must be pretty hard having been popular with women in high school then seeing your son be a complete loser. Of course, the son is in high school and not college, so it might change.

Seems like that cuck dad would rather his son be gay than incel

shit I haven't been on GLP in so many years. rage fuel indeed