Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is this slav white?

D

Despicablecel

Wizard
★★★★★

yes, i gave abt the same skin color

Choggers are going to take over the world once whites become extinct. @Zer0/∞ @wereq
They’re already cucking whites

looks like a mulato

I would say white with some mongoloid traits. Fairly common amongst white people.

I would say white with some mongoloid traits. Fairly common amongst white people.
thank god i have hazel eyes and im fitz 2 unlike 90% of arabs @comradespiderman29

She's not mixed, she's just an unattractive fem"cel" board lurker:feelshaha:.

thank god i have hazel eyes and im fitz 2 unlike 90% of arabs @comradespiderman29
What do you mean with fitz 2? What does that mean? That you are "fit too" ?

sometimes i do and i rarely tan. even in summer i looked "pale"
I only get burned on chest, shoulders and back and that's because i usually wear a shirt. I never get burned on face, arms and neck. I never wear sunscreen. I get really tanned in face.

No, you don't. And you're not Fitz 2. Keep coping chingchong

Last edited:
No, you don't. And you're not futz 2. Keep coping chingchong
I find it funny that you have all these white features. Almond eyes, type 2 skin, and hazel green eyes. Yet, you chicken out when asked to show us a pic lol. Nor can you show us one pure gook/hapa who passes as white, or has Blue eyes.
Keep crying your Mixed adomination ass will never look like this.
IMG 20240606 010640IMG 20240606 010630IMG 20240606 010617IMG 20240606 010602IMG 20240606 010552IMG 20240606 010543
Ding long ping chong ding dong
@Made in Heaven

I only get burned on chest, shoulders and back and that's because i usually wear a shirt. I never get burned on face, arms and neck. I never wear sunscreen. I get really tanned in face.
He is obviously, lying lol. How do you even belive, that retard. White HAPAS rarely, inherit their Dad's white features, unlike, MENA Hapas. Aslo rucecucks have yellow undertones, that's why they will never look white, no matter how White their skin is. Skin Yellow undertones do tan, that's why ricecucks hide from the sun and have a 100 skin lightening products in their closet like a bunch of fags they are. This niggers 100% looks like a brown monkey if he doesn't hide from the sun. He is coping so hard lol

Even, brown Arabs have pink undertones.

No, you don't. And you're not Fitz 2. Keep coping chingchong
Also 20% of Lebanon has Blue eyes. You're coping so hard. Ping pong Chink Chong . Even niggers don't like you lol
IMG 20240606 013005