Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is this seriously all there is to life.

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★
80 year of coping, concessions, and a lifetime of misery, if you're not willing to kill yourself? Fake, tenuous relationships if you're lucky? Rotting alone while waiting to be weathered away, in a dimly lit room if you aren't? I still can't believe this. I thought I might have grown out of this way of thinking but this is it at the end of the day. Why is having children so celebrated if this is it?

Last edited:
yeah theres no way i'll live like that till i die thats why i must looksmaxx and ascend

yeah theres no way i'll live like that till i die thats why i must looksmaxx and ascend
You don't get it. That's what there is to life, point blank, irrespective of if you ascend, or not. It sucks either way.

We're not supposed to think about this stuff too hard.

It doesn't require thinking, though. You could go through life half asleep and understand this.

True. We are supposed to hunt for food all day and then sit at the fire at night eating with the tribe and then mating with a female. That's the real human life.

Create your own meaning faggot. You're a subhuman that means you will not disappoint anybody, there is no real resonsibility waiting for you

Create your own meaning faggot. You're a subhuman that means you will not disappoint anybody, there is no real resonsibility waiting for you
View attachment 655692
Creating your own meaning is the biggest cope there is. It's not strong, or rebellion. It is just cope.

Creating your own meaning is the biggest cope there is. It's not strong, or rebellion. It is just cope.
If tis meaningful to you why do you care what normies think. But I get what you mean I also aspire things way too big for me

If tis meaningful to you why do you care what normies think. But I get what you mean I also aspire things way too big for me
Where did I even imply that I give a fuck what normgroids think?

Where did I even imply that I give a fuck what normgroids think?
Nowhere. I just dislike the nihilistic talk. At least on the base level your survival and reproduction instincts give your life a meaning. If you don't like it change your perspective to something else so they becoom a side product

Having kids is just cope to normies I guess. They want someone to be there for them when old as well.

Having kids is just cope to normies I guess. They want someone to be there for them when old as well.
Yet they'll end up rotting in a nursing home shitting their pants, and getting abused by Shaquandra with the long fingernails

Yet they'll end up rotting in a nursing home shitting their pants, and getting abused by Shaquandra with the long fingernails
Pretty accurate, normies rather not see their dark future. Older people also cope with religion since they are closer to death. But i actually believe in reincarnation.

I got to say actually. I've been watching a YouTuber called SmokeyMcC and he has this to say.

There will be no reincarnation cope .

E6E7C7C4 5120 4C0C 913F B3B944A44566

Western nations will not be able to sit in their clean homes, laughing at how they carefully weaken Russia by proxy. Everything will be on fire.
Their people will harvest their grief in full. The land will be on fire and the concrete will melt.

D5BB8B69 9D87 4533 BCFB 16DB8579E812

View: https://youtu.be/9jK-NcRmVcw

Last edited:
How would you feel if you had a meaning, or if you had proof God existed?

Don’t you feel freedom from the lack of meaning?

80 year of coping, concessions, and a lifetime of misery, if you're not willing to kill yourself? Fake, tenuous relationships if you're lucky? Rotting alone while waiting to be weathered away, in a dimly lit room if you aren't? I still can't believe this. I thought I might have grown out of this way of thinking but this is it at the end of the day. Why is having children so celebrated if this is it?
and all this because a whore decided to sell her pussy and body for an inkling of pleasure whilst a cuck followed her like a good little dog. i fucking hate women.